You win this round Boll

I hope we will never hear about any another s*** from Boll.

This story is rediculous, sad, and utterly hilarious.

Gammy79 said:
Maybe someone will beat him?
I doubt it. I bet it's all rigged, and if it isn't I doubt he will fight anyone that isn't some skinny net-nerd that even has a little chance of taking his ass down. Watch this fight again, it looks either fake as hell, or damn that nerd guy is a *****. :csad:

DOG LIPS said:
I doubt it. I bet it's all rigged, and if it isn't I doubt he will fight anyone that isn't some skinny net-nerd that even has a little chance of taking his ass down. Watch this fight again, it looks either fake as hell, or damn that nerd guy is a *****. :csad:

I have to go with the latter :(
He probably learned all his moves from the Vulcan Gungan whatever nerve pinching fighting Star Trek book :(

if it was me, first thing I'd do is kick him in the nuts. yeah I might be desqualified, but I'd feel a lot better. :D

The only reason Boll chosed boxing is because that is probably the only thing he is good at. I doubt he would except a challenge at making the better Movie or a Script. He is not making any kind of point or prooving hes a good Movie Maker by kicking criticis asses. This whole boxing thing is just silly & in the end will proove nothing for Boll. In fact he is making Tom Cruise look good

I can't believe I just wasted 9 minutes of my life watching that.:(

PWN3R RANGER said:
I can't believe I just wasted 9 minutes of my life watching that.:(
i cant believe i wasted 14$ watching his movies........and my time

I think it actually proves that Bull , while worthless as director , does show some balls challenging his critics.

Good for him that he beat that critic cause boy is that critic scarred for life.
Losing to Boll. Damn tha's enough reasons to end you're life right there.

matrix_ghost said:
Damn tha's enough reasons to end you're life right there.
i think it was pretty obvious to that guy that uwe boll was a pretty good boxer.

why doesnt uwe boll just stick to boxing?

Cause he wants to find ze Nazi Gold thru making ze crappy movies

If it was up to me, and I worked for a newspaper, I'd hire Vinnie Jones as a reviewer, and give him Boll's work to trash in a review.

Now I'd see that.

matrix_ghost said:
Cause he wants to find ze Nazi Gold thru making ze crappy movies

he's already found it. how do you think he finances his movies? ;)

JackBauer said:
he's already found it. how do you think he finances his movies? ;)

Aah , ze plot thickens. For he actually found fake nazi gold. That is why he couldn't get his movies to be made anymore.
All those bankers didn't care about the reviewers. They thought they got millions in nazi gold , only to discover that it was fake.

Now Boll must fight for his life . That critic was really a secret assasin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"