Your Hype Community

nosebleed said:
The Original Bamfer: keeps knocking over the kids who run past the poker table and yells, "YOU'RE GONNA KNOCK OVER MY BEER YA LIL VAGINA McGINASTIENS"

jag

thanks jag.

see...i KNEW you were there. You bogarted all the Heine's :cmad:

Toven: tells cousins she is coming out of closet for shock value...cousins aren't very shocked...spends rest of night in margarita mix and beer

???

yeah...your actions confuse me too.

Bumpimus Prime

Hype Family Get Together

DOG LIPS:
My weird neighbor who keeps making movies about monsters. He's made some really good movies at first but is now making crap movies about werewolves made of grass and aliens who get killed by water :whatever:
Jaguarr: uncle jag is the first one to arrive...has to leave to go home and change due to extra tight shirt explosion...comes back with jenga game, but not to play...its a healthy snack that goes good with beer
Morg: "Whaaa?" *gets cousin morg new batteries.*
Warhammer: nephew who doesn't quite fit in...maybe its that damn hip hop music
Sassy1: smartmouth niece
Master Chief: tells cousins about how he busted a cap in someone's ass...the gives them hugs...wth is that about?
Kahoot: cousin who just hangs around the living room...there's other rooms in the house buddy
JP: nephew whom everyone wants to send to military school just to get a haircut
Spider-Fan930: cousin who has to have better stories than everyone else
Jack Rabbit: brother who needs high altitude oxygen mask just to get around
squeekness: older sis who people try to ignore but can't because she has a really loud voice...and everyone owes her money
TEDDY: cousin teddy is sent to keep an eye on the kids...parents have a hard time explaining to children the next day what an enema is
Ash J. Williams: cousin who keeps telling everyone about his favorite movie...we get it man.
kakarot069: trekkie nephew...people pull his ears
Syn (Mercenary): nephew who runs around the house from too much candy, people try and trip him but he is moving so fast he passes through their outstretched legs
Lord Valumart: hangs out with cousin kahoot...they eat all the spinach dip
Kaboom: brings kahoot and LV the spinach dip
Superman79: cousin who brings his gf to family get togethers...and wears too much cologne
S_H_F_4839: part of the living room posse, hates spinach dip but thinks whip its are cool...til Auntie Squeeks consfiscates all the cans
DBella: hot cousin, don't you hate hot cousins :cmad: no you don't :o
Colossal Spoons: first cousin to start the electric slide line...sadly many others join, steals cokes...munches on uncle jag's jenga snacks
ShadowBoxing: cousin SB shows up and angels sing...but its actually cousin dbella...she makes cousin SB blush
J Alba's Lover: how did cousin JAL get invited? I told you not to tell him :cmad:
Eddie Brock Jr: Oh...so you told your uncle JAL eh? GIVE me those manipped HP pics...filthy mcnasty!
LogansRunt: Ooo...look what everyone's saying about what cousin LR is wearing. Doesn't like to leave too much to the imagination does she? hot cousin's suck...tells JR to pull a Joe Dirt
SpeedballLives: finishes off spinach dip...now what will the living room posse do? Oh yeah, someone brought guitar hero
Luke_Cage: really good at guitar hero...greases up the guitar with potato chip grease...pisses off rest of living room posse
D-Generation X: nephew who likes to crawl around on all fours just to try and peek up Auntie DBella and Auntie LR's skirts
Dan33977: Wha?? Dan is in jail again?
farmerfran: nephew who likes to flex at his smaller cousins...gets shoved around by female cousins
ANTHONYNASTI: found the HP pic stash that uncle nosebleed confiscated...locks bathroom door
Spidermanluvr28: stalks cousin who looks most like Tobey M...makes him start crying
BadgerPhil: tells really awkward stories of his sexual escapades...to nephews and nieces
Kritish: cousin who gets really drunk and gets punched by one of his hot cousins...for trying to get into the bathroom to look at HP pics with nephew anthonynasti
Kmack: keeps messing with the cd changer...pisses off cousin c-spoons when she changes the cd in the middle of electric slide
jimmy rhoads: brings ipod and headphones to get together...cancels out all ambient noise, smiles when spoken to
the-dark-knight: QUIT pulling the cats tail...you want to goto time out??
The Dude: saves the day by bringing handy wipes to clean potato chip grease off of guitar hero guitar...wipes his nose on the buttons when no one is looking
Alexia Dark: cousin who tries to give all the nephews sips of his beer, succeeds when one of them takes the bait...doesn't realize that nephew meatbag likes to backwash
eggyman: who brought the emo kid?
The Original Bamfer: keeps knocking over the kids who run past the poker table and yells, "YOU'RE GONNA KNOCK OVER MY BEER YA LIL VAGINA McGINASTIENS"
Abaddon: makes everyone feel awkward by singing karaoke...in the bathroom...with the lights off...with a ball gag
BruceBanner: cousin who get angry really easily...turns green when holding breath...gets ignored for the most part then gets drunk and pees in litter box
geekz: nephew who tells other nephews that boys have a penis and girls have vaginas...then asks uncle ash what a penis and vagina is
The Last Meatbag: first nephew to get spanked and put in corner for spitting at cousins...pees in pants to get out of corner
union_jak: tried to swim in toilet...got scared of brown shark and now won't stop crying
ROBOCOP CPU001: cousin who keeps asking everyone if he looks more like sean bean or daniel craig...cousins stare at him like :huh: and tell him to go buy some more beer
Lightning Strykez: cousin LS messes up the electric slide line by going faster than everyone else...then has nerve to get mad when his shoes get scuffed
Hunter Rider: cousin HR shows up looking so fresh and so clean...doesn't stay though...turns out he's the star in weird neighbor dog lip's new film about sea monkeys who live on land...but they eat soylent green...and soylent green is made of PEEEOOOPPLLLEEE!! :wow: HR looooves his soylent green
Lunar_Wolf: gets trampled on under pile up after living room posse gets in argument over who gets to go next in guitar hero...currently nursing busted lip and can't hear very clearly out of left ear
NewYorkSpider: started argument over who gets to go next in guitar hero...standing in corner where cousin last meatbag peed on floor
Showtime029: pissing off other cousins by talking too much smack during poker...cousin OG Bamfer teabags his beer when he uses bathroom
dr venture: nephew who likes to tell his cousins lies about banging his hot babysitter...doesn't think he's lying in his own head...poor kid
Greenhorn: who brought the other emo kid??
Erzengel: cousin who breaks up the 4th repeat of electric slide to bring out the karaoke machine...warms up voice by beatboxing
Asteroid-Man: gets wedgied...by strangers...and weird neighbor dog lips...keeps complaining about taste of underwear
the_tortel: emo kids abound...this one is wearing extra sparkly belt
xman:blacklight: sneaks into hot auntie's room...sniffs panties...steals socks
PWN3R RANGER: tells nephew xman:blacklight to wear stolen panties around the party screaming, "I'M BLEEEDING, I'M BLEEEEDING!!"
The Iron Fist: tells people about the time he lived in tijuana running a donkey show...cousins believe every single word without hesitation
The Storm: tells other cousins that she wants to really diversify her portfolio...cousins roll eyes and ask her when shes going to quit being such a lush
Dew k. Mosi: auntie dew, drank all the tequila just when cousin robocop got back to the get together with more beers and margarita mix...dammit!
Immortalfire: cousin who drinks the margarita mix, mixed with beer...eww...freak
fangrl06: makes fun of the emo kids...secretly crushes on cousins
Wilhelm Scream: big bro wilhelm doesn't show up to the get together...can't leave his house because he needs to sign for a package or something like that...sends his love but not really
Toven: tells cousins she is coming out of closet for shock value...cousins aren't very shocked...spends rest of night in margarita mix and beer
spoarz_tm: breaks guitar hero guitar...living room posse smells blood in the air
deep_thinkin: brings 30 year old boyfriend to get together...boyfriend reveals he's really 14...auntie toven's curiosity stirs
tzarinna: kicks cousin erz's ass in karaoke...follows up YMCA with stirring We Are The Champions to finish off the night

til the next family gathering...

eech, how many minutes of your life did you waste making that?

life? what's that? I distinctly remember hearing about it once...but it slips my mind as to what it actually is.

butthead.

That's enough you boys. :o

BadgerPhil: tells really awkward stories of his sexual escapades...to nephews and nieces

:up:

This remind me of this story from college...

It doesn't really involve me, it's about my roommates.

So anyway, it's about bar time on a Saturday night and I'm hanging out with some other friends at the local pub. I call my roommates to tell them I'm bringing a few people back to the house. They say, "Give us about a hour, we got company." Knowing what that meant I said, "**** that, you two got 40 minutes" and hung up.

Now we are back at the house about 35 minutes later and walk in to some moaning. I start laughing because it's coming from the living room and they got no way to hide. So we come around the corner and theirs my bonehead roommates scrambling for their clothes and one girl crawling across the floor naked. My first thought was, wow there's just one? Then my second thought was, why is she crawling. :huh:

At this point all the people that came over for the after party are in the yard pissing themselves.

So after being distracted by all the commotion in the yard, I look back over to the girl. She has now worked herself over to the corner and grabs a pair of...

...crutches. :csad:

And, not the type you get when you break your leg. The type you get when you have severly deformed legs and can't walk without support. :csad: x 100.

haha, doubleteaming a cripple. Hahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Big brothers- CR and BRUTAL
Little brother- frannypants (you're too old for me to think of as a son haha)
Sisters- Toven and triplefive
Crazy aunt- heypapajinx

Yeah, BRUTAL is like a big brother. :up:

Good family there. Totally approve of papajinx!

Wait - little brother? :cmad:

(I just realized this)

:up:

This remind me of this story from college...

It doesn't really involve me, it's about my roommates.

So anyway, it's about bar time on a Saturday night and I'm hanging out with some other friends at the local pub. I call my roommates to tell them I'm bringing a few people back to the house. They say, "Give us about a hour, we got company." Knowing what that meant I said, "**** that, you two got 40 minutes" and hung up.

Now we are back at the house about 35 minutes later and walk in to some moaning. I start laughing because it's coming from the living room and they got no way to hide. So we come around the corner and theirs my bonehead roommates scrambling for their clothes and one girl crawling across the floor naked. My first thought was, wow there's just one? Then my second thought was, why is she crawling. :huh:

At this point all the people that came over for the after party are in the yard pissing themselves.

So after being distracted by all the commotion in the yard, I look back over to the girl. She has now worked herself over to the corner and grabs a pair of...

...crutches. :csad:

And, not the type you get when you break your leg. The type you get when you have severly deformed legs and can't walk without support. :csad: x 100.

my friend just recently told me about an escapade of his with a legless girl. I'm not talking 'severely deformed legs and can't walk without support'...I'm talking nubs. He felt very conflicted after the fact...but when I saw him he couldn't stop smiling when he told me abou it.

No pesky legs to get in the way. :up:

how did she handle them both? That girl should compete in the Special Olympics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"