• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Lounge, Should You Choose To Accept It

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last segment is horrifying.
They were so willing to admit how racist they are, to the point they brought up how they tolerant black people, even as they were only talking about how much they hate Muslims. Trump's America.

Potter is a bit difficult to get into... it was for me... friends just kept on and on about it so i get the first book a read.. it was fun... nothing mind blowing... read the 2nd book... it was the same... but the third... woo...
Prisoner of Azakaban may well be the gateway book, as that's the one that hooked me, too. I didn't pick up any of the books 'til I saw the first movie, which I liked ok, didn't love, but was intrigued to see where they were going with it. So I jumped immediately to Chamber of Secrets as my first one, and it was...alright? But with PoA I was all in. I stayed up all night reading that book in one go. Just couldn't put it down.

Sorry for posting this here, but does anyone else experience an immediate single browser reload of their web page when they first come here on the Hype (no matter what sub) ?

Happening to me on Win 7, only on Chrome (doesn't happen on IE). Can't be from my OS as I just re-installed it yesterday and it's still happening. Turning Adblock off doesn't change it. Being logged in/out also doesn't affect it. Turning antivirus shields off also does nothing. Also, it only happens on Superherohype and not on any other websites.

Any ideas? Thank you and very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Prisoner of Azakaban may well be the gateway book, as that's the one that hooked me, too. I didn't pick up any of the books 'til I saw the first movie, which I liked ok, didn't love, but was intrigued to see where they were going with it. So I jumped immediately to Chamber of Secrets as my first one, and it was...alright? But with PoA I was all in. I stayed up all night reading that book in one go. Just couldn't put it down.

I also think Azkaban is the gateway movie. It’s when the movie series gets a life of its own instead of these rote regurgitations of the books, INO.

Chamber of Secrets is a chore to get through.

Harsh? That was nothing. I once saw Shia cut a man's eyelids off, stuck 'im in a sack with a snake, a cockerel and dog and chucked it in the ****ing sea!

thats 20th century casanova right there

Oohh....love talk. Always a treat to walk in and hear you all talking dirty to one another. :p

I also think Azkaban is the gateway movie. It’s when the movie series gets a life of its own instead of these rote regurgitations of the books, INO.

Chamber of Secrets is a chore to get through.

It definitely was for me.

Enter the Dragon remake in the works. SWEET BABY JESUS!

You forgot to add it's by the DP2 director.

So... Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back