Age of Ultron Your worries/concerns with Age of Ultron

Just to add; Widow using pistols with special ammo is weak. I mean, why stop at a pistol in that case?

She clearly doesn't stop at that since we see those whatever stick weapons she has in the trailer.

You mean exploding arrows that knocked Loki on his ass and blew a hole in a hellicarrier? Or how about an arrow that can upload a program to shut down an engine on a hellicarrier via usb port? I don't know any handguns that could do all that.

I didn't know any arrows that could do that either until I saw it in TA1.

Shock batons are just a weak as the special ammo pistols.

You guys haven't been doing your "zombie mob" reading. Pistol is fine until the ammo runs out. I think that the shock batons are better if they can explode/disable electronics - no need to reload!

Is it just me or are they turning Natasha more into Bobbi with the batons. :(

I think I speak for most of us when I say that I wouldnt mind being shocked by Black Widows shock batons! :)

It's not just you. Fighting with batons have always been Bobbi's trademark weapon. It seems Widow is also replacing Betty Ross in AoU as well? :huh:
I wonder who Widow is fighting in that scene (looks like Sokovia with the rubble in the background)? Surely its not Ultron, Vision, QS or SW as they are to powerful? Ultron robots or another character?

I think I speak for most of us when I say that I wouldnt mind being shocked by Black Widows shock batons! :)

Count me in on that. She's one member of the Avengers who could shock me any time.

It's not just you. Fighting with batons have always been Bobbi's trademark weapon. It seems Widow is also replacing Betty Ross in AoU as well? :huh:
I wonder who Widow is fighting in that scene (looks like Sokovia with the rubble in the background)? Surely its not Ultron, Vision, QS or SW as they are to powerful? Ultron robots or another character?

Alright, that's good to hear i'm not the only one. That personally makes me sad since I love the Bobbi/Clint relationship so damn much and hope they meet on AoS someday. =/ *sigh*

Natasha's seems to be purely clubs that double as shock devices, while Bobbi's can be combined into a staff (ala Arrow's Canary).

At least she's stealing from another Marvel character! How do you think a certain DC villian feels about a sometimes two faced agent also using two handguns; what a ripoff!!!! :o

I'm still worried that Cap will be portrayed as useless in this. I heard that even Evans has been quoted as saying that he's not really their leader, he actually shares the leadership role and tosses in battle strategy plans with Toney Stark.

Last Avengers, he's pretty much the only Avenger to have not done anything on a great scale. Tony flew the bomb out of the atmosphere, Hulk smashed one of them giant monsters and saved Ironman from falling to his death, Thor brought down one of the monsters and even helped Captain America to his feet when he got shot down, Hawkeye blew Loki off of his speeder jet and Black Widow closed the portal.

And yet, he is a fan favorite (TWS surely has something to do with this, but anyway...)

Cap is my favorite, but I'm not too worried about this. Even though MCU is my main reference on the characters, I completely bought Cap's leadership in A1 at the time and thought he had a few good action scenes. I think he called the shots and focused the team when they needed to be focused. Cap was the boots on the ground who (despite lack of superpowers and offensive weapons - save for his mighty shield) showed the potential to make that group and actual team.

I read someplace that A1 was originally conceived to be a story told from Cap's perspective, which explains the lovely deleted scene where he reviews dossiers and WWII propaganda videos in his lonely apartment and wanders around town by foot and public transportation, and to some degree why other Avengers have grander moments than he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"