10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE] V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. One of the only promos to ever give me chills and a tear in my eye all at the same time.
Same here. I can't believe it'll all be over in less than 3 days. I think I'm going to spend the next month in denial.

:csad:

Yeah come this fall and it finally sits in that there is no Smallville I might as well give up watching all television as well!

ya both old promos but they were sweet promos when first released.

Yeah come this fall and it finally sits in that there is no Smallville I might as well give up watching all television as well!
Its funny because Smallville was the only show I sat down to watch every new episode, until a couple of years ago when I started watching Supernatural. But with all the long breaks this season, I started to get into a couple of shows that I'll continue to follow, but it won't be the same as it was with Smallville.

Yeah once you're in a rhythm for so long and it just stops, it kinda messes you up. I know I won't know what to do with the extra hour on Friday nights now. And come fall, I don't really have a premiere to look forward to..

But I had one silly plan that I'm still considering. Start all over again, from season 1. Watch it on Wednesdays, end it on breaks, and stop on finale dates. That should last 10 years. :o:csad:

If TW is doing the Previously On Smallville recap, then it would cut to the future with Chloe reading the SV comic with a child. This could be the same future from Homecoming and I wonder if future Clark is seen again in this one. The first hour is going to be like Bride where Clark and Lois' wedding is interrupted by AU Lionel and Darkseid's minions.

The second hour will see Clark flying to stop Darkseid and his minions and will wear the suit in the last 5 mins. I don't believe Clark will be powerless just because there's a gold K ring. Otherwise you'd defeat the point of the last two episodes.

In the stills where Lois is wearing a white dress in the Daily Planet, I wonder if she wears it for a formal event such as being with the President's advisor. :super:

ya will be interesting to see how the recap goes, and what the first scene will be for the finale. as for show over, man it sucks alot. i too will miss not having new episodes to wait for. But glad to have more free time. Just going to miss having one of my fav shows to watch.

QUESTION | What can you tease about Chloe’s Smallville sendoff?
Peterson: There are a lot of different ways people want Chloe’s story to end, so we service her character in a way that is right for who she was and who she’s becoming. And she has one big moment with Clark where we get to see her shine.

Souders:
Also, how she interacts with the mythology. And I will say that Chloe fans should definitely stay tuned through the whole show. There’s a jewel.
Peterson: There’s a certain thing we gave her that nobody else got.
emo015.gif
cheer.gif

So, they gave her a kid! Or maybe the final scene with her kid!!! :awesome:
And a big moment to shine!!! :woot:

When it came to Oliver's role in the finale, Peterson remarked, "We wanted to service him, but this show is about Clark and Chloe and Martha. It started as one thing and we kind of wanted to end it [with that]."

emo015.gif

Last edited:
I will rage if I dont see J'onn again one last time. :cmad:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-NCIS-Smallville-1032933.aspx

Can you tell us anything about the Smallville finale? — Brad
NATALIE:
Here's what we can tell you: As Darkseid's Apokolips speeds toward Earth, Clark and Lois will attempt to walk down the aisle — with a little help from Chloe and a little what's-the-opposite-of-help from Oliver. But it won't be that easy! Lois will find herself in peril yet again, in a scene that fantastically recalls one of the Superman movies. Meanwhile, back at the barn, you'll see another scene that will make your spirit positively... float.
Superman saving Lois Lane from falling from somewhere?

I will rage if I dont see J'onn again one last time. :cmad:

Yeah it sucks we didn't get to see him this season. I'm almost convinced that the cameo will be Perry.

So, they gave her a kid! Or maybe the final scene with her kid!!! :awesome:
And a big moment to shine!!! :woot:

The scene with the child is likely in the future and the producers said that the first 5 mins will be a flash forward to the future. The child will be the thing that Chloe has that no one else got.

Peterson: There’s a certain thing we gave her that nobody else got.

Herpes?

:rimshot:

Last edited:
It's very surreal that the show is ending in 3 days. I first started watching the show when I was still in High School, I'm 27 now (28 next month). It was the only show that I watched with my family every week and we were all hooked. My mom went through a divorce, my grams passed away and I had my first beer during this show. It was the only show that I actually watched on a regular basis, I didn't watch "Lost" or anything else, I practically grew into manhood with this show. Yeah the show pissed me off sometimes (the cliffhangers and the Lana Lang stuff annoyed the hell out of me) but It's been a very long road and I'll be there to see Clark finally put the suit on and fly.

Last edited:
I had to keep myself from laughing when I read that, Mike. Everyone else in my house is sleeping. Could've woken them all up.

I still watch the promo with the letters everyday. One of my all time favorite Smallville promos.
I daresay, it may be the best promo they've put together in the history of the show. Now, considering how little they seemed to promote the show for a stretch of a few years there, that may not be considered quite a feat. Still, though, a beautiful, memorable :30 TV spot for a 10 years-long show? I think it's commendable.

The scene with the child is likely in the future and the producers said that the first 5 mins will be a flash forward to the future. The child will be the thing that Chloe has that no one else got.

I know the kid is the thing they gave her.
But I still think that Chloe's voiceover when Clark is flying or Chloe closing the comic book (even with first 5 mins flash forward) will be the last scene of the show!

I know the kid is the thing they gave her.
But I still think that Chloe's voiceover when Clark is flying or Chloe closing the comic book (even with first 5 mins flash forward) will be the last scene of the show!

It's likely Clark flying with the suit supplemented with the Chloe voiceover, which I imagined deep down. Something that gave Tom Welling chills.

It's Jonathan from Lazarus and not AU. :super:

Man I watched all of the finale promos and the super moments and I almost cried lol. My mom and my friends are asking me what's wrong with me and I tell and they say it's just a show. That's true but Smallville is so much more then that to me I was 12 when Smallville first came on and now I'm 22.

I've been watching this from the start and I connected with these characters watching Clark go threw the good and the bad and knowing this friday he is going to become the hero we all were waiting for him to become is such an incredible feeling it will be sad but so worth it.

Last edited:
^^ It warms my heart when I see posts like this. It proves me wrong that so many of the Smallville fans are idiots.

It's Jonathan from Lazarus and not AU. :super:

When was that confirmed ? He is seen & he is holding hands with Martha in one of the pictures at the wedding. Hes alive in the episode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back