World 11 Star Wars movies and only 2 don't mention this

40 views and nobody took a guess yet?
OK I'll give it a try:

You asked to name all the references, to eliminate the most obvious ones in order are:
I know EPIII Revenge of the Sith; ends with it's construction and Vader and Tarkin overlooking it. .
Rogue One (obviously is about it's construction, first test, and stealing plans)
EPIV A New Hope; obviously introduces it, getting the plans to the rebels, and it's destruction.
EPVI Return of the Jedi: intros Death Star II and it's destruction.

Less obvious:
EpII Attack ot Clones: I think the clicky bug aliens introduce the plans to Duku as a hologram.
EPV Empire Strikes Back The Emperor as hologram references: "the Young Rebel who destroyed the Death Star". (although that is not in the original, where he straight up just says Luke Skywalker). So not sure if you count it?
EP VII Force Awakens: Again in Hologram Poe compares it's size to the new Starkiller.
and finally EPIX: We see the remnants crashed on the planet bellow.

So that leaves 3:
EPI Phantom Menace?
SOLO?
and EPVIII Last Jedi?

I've seen these three only one time, so if it's mentioned in one of those I can't remember. If I had to guess I'd say It's SOLO (although I certainly can't remember where, or if the timeline allows for it?)
I can't see how it would be mentioned in Phantom Menace, and I doubt Rian Johnson (Last Jedi) would have mentioned it, as he was really trying to disconnect from previous established elements, unless to make fun of therm.

So the two in Bold are my final guess. If not, then the original EPV Empire Strikes Back.

Last edited:
Makes sense that it would be referenced so much. It's a terrifying weapon of planetary destruction. It damn near split Jedha in two and reduced Aldaraan to bits. Its gonna be remembered by the citizens of the star wars galaxy and talked about for many generations. Just like nukes in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"