2006-2007 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked into the 4 spot or not ...reserves taking practically all the minutes halfway through the 3rd or not ...you have no idea how maddening it is to watch Earl Barron take what would be the GW shot. :(

Oh and Posey sprains his arm/shoulder in less than 7 minutes. He'll by fine for the playoffs, but seriously, what the hell?

farmerfran
DarthRekal
Mister J
Ben Urich
NewYorkSpider
NOFX
Maximum_Carnage
Erundur

I'd like LS to participate. But he hates me or something :confused:

Locked into the 4 spot or not ...reserves taking practically all the minutes halfway through the 3rd or not ...you have no idea how maddening it is to watch Earl Barron take what would be the GW shot. :(

Oh and Posey sprains his arm/shoulder in less than 7 minutes. He'll by fine for the playoffs, but seriously, what the hell?

Chris Quinn: 2 pts (0-7 FGs), 9 assists.

...yeah. :dry:

farmerfran
DarthRekal
Mister J
Ben Urich
NewYorkSpider
NOFX

Are you taking names again! This is like the 5th time you have done this. pen, & paper man. Pen, & paper.

I want in, but I can't make my picks until the spots are actually set. there are alot of teams that could still drop.

I've been excited about the wings so much that I forgot about the pistons, how are they doing?

Are you taking names again! This is like the 5th time you have done this. pen, & paper man. Pen, & paper.

I want in, but I can't make my picks until the spots are actually set. there are alot of teams that could still drop.

Forgot about you. You're in.

2006-07 Power Rankings: Week 24
RANK (LAST WK) TEAM REC. COMMENT

18 (19) Wizards 40-40 Every year you hear of the Team No One Wants To Play in Round 1. Meet this spring's banged-up opposite, with Wiz close to going sub-.500 for first time since 10-11.

The loss of Arenas and Butler is really tearing me up inside :csad:

I pray to God that they at least win one game in the Playoffs.

I to be apart in the pool

How's the playoff tree looking now? I saw the Lakers clinched their playoff berth, so who are they facing in the First Round?

Dallas could be facing Golden State or the Clippers in the First Round.

One thing is for sure, whoever comes out of the West is going to have to earn it. And I hope the Lakers or Houston faces the overrated Suns in the first round so Phoenix can get exposed.

And as for the East? It'll come down to Miami/Detroit or maybe Miami/Chicago or perhaps even Chicago/Detroit. We know the Wiz, Cavs, and Toronto aren't going to amount to anything anyways.

And as for the East? It'll come down to Miami/Detroit or maybe Miami/Chicago or perhaps even Chicago/Detroit. We know the Wiz, Cavs, and Toronto aren't going to amount to anything anyways.

I think the way the bracket is set up. Anyone who doesn't pick Chicago at least in the Conference fnals is a little off.

Farmerfran - How does the selections work again? Game by game, or by series? If by series do you get extra points for selecting how many games it goes to?

We go series by series. I'm gonna request a couple things per series:
-Winner
-# of games
-Winner of each game
(For rounds 1-2 only)
The Conf Finals and the Finals will be more in-depth.

If we beat Washington tonight
AND Washington loses to Indy tomorrow night
AND we beat Miami tomorrow night
THEN We'll have the 7th seed and face either Cleveland or Chicago in the first round. :up:

cmon PPL SIGN UP FOR THE POOL!...

as fa r as the Lakers right now they are the 7th seed facing the Suns... if they loseon Weds. and the Warriors win TWICE then they drop to the 8th ....:ninja:

Crucial games tonight as Darth said, my Warriors NEED to win against Dallas, if the Lakers lose that would be nice, but I'm not sure I like facing the Suns. Hopefully the Clippers lose, they are playing the Suns, but what do the Suns really have to play for? They can't move up or down so I just hope that the Clippers best against the Suns partial effort isn't enough to beat them.

Breaking News:

Joe Crawford suspended indefinitely by Stern, the suspension will run through the playoffs.

Crucial games tonight as Darth said, my Warriors NEED to win against Dallas, if the Lakers lose that would be nice, but I'm not sure I like facing the Suns. Hopefully the Clippers lose, they are playing the Suns, but what do the Suns really have to play for? They can't move up or down so I just hope that the Clippers best against the Suns partial effort isn't enough to beat them.

The Mavs have no reason to play any of their starters for more than 20 minutes tonight. Golden State, in contrast, has every reason to go out and win, so they're my pick in this game.

farmerfran
DarthRekal
Mister J
Ben Urich
NewYorkSpider
NOFX
Maximum_Carnage
Erundur
BAH! HUMBUG
LastSunrise(i'm putting him in because i can)

fixed it for ya fran...

batman44.. you're in right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"