2007/2008 Hype Presidential Election - Debate Thread!

each set of candidates have their unique perspectives on things here in the Hype.....the campaigning has been intresting to say the least....

Well Mee and DBella have one disadvantage is they have something to lose. If either or both of them lose, they would have to vote off one of their team. So all their answers are careful.

Brutal and I have nothing to lose so we don't have to put up some sort of watered down act. :up:

Also, Mee and Bella are nicer people. :o

so Erz....you don't think Brutals' reputation here on the Hype hinders your party in any way...?

It seems like quite the odd pairing though Erz and Brutal....and yes Brutal I am aware of your never-ending crusade against stupidity

What kind of ****ed up game makes a man cross out the beloved dancing Bugs Bunny of Mee.
It's a nexus of love and peace.
This game is wrong, like that game we played in 3rd grade with that girl who had a rusted out bus in her back yard. :(

If I wasnt crushing on Bella.. i would vote Erz.... :up:

you know how it is.. little head>big head :csad: ...sorry DNA
Vote for the candidate whom you think is best. And think with the big head, not the little head.

On second thought, vote for the Blue Men team. To hell with my pride. Go Blue Men!!

Dbella....why should the average Hype poster vote for you...?

so Erz....you don't think Brutals' reputation here on the Hype hinders your party in any way...?

People will always have their favorites, if people were going to vote for Bella or Mee, it'd be regardless of who my partner is. So to answer your question? Not really.

People will always have their favorites, if people were going to vote for Bella or Mee, it'd be regardless of who my partner is. So to answer your question? Not really.

just curious...thanks for the answer

Question: Is it too late for me to declare my candidacy?

What kind of ****ed up game makes a man cross out the beloved dancing Bugs Bunny of Mee.
It's a nexus of love and peace.
This game is wrong, like that game we played in 3rd grade with that girl who had a rusted out bus in her back yard. :(
Yeah. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"