• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

2013 Primetime Emmy Nominations and Awards

Jeez, Breaking Bad isn't on for another 30 minutes. Where is everybody?

Damn, they just flew through the Comedy actress noms, hope Pohler didn't have something planned like she usually does. I look forward to that each year.

And Louis-Dreyfus wins for Actress in a Comedy.

I'm beginning to have hope for Veep ending Modern Family's streak in the Comedy Series category.

Ugh, Parsons again.

In my cynicism, I was thinking that they'd probably go that way - but there was a part of me that was thinking they'd go with Louie, or Alec Baldwin. Well, my cynicism won again. I watched The Big Bang Theory in its first season, or most of it, and have seen bits of it sometimes since, and I guess it's fine for the broad, clichéd sitcom it is, but it's not for me. I can't really judge the show it is now, but from the little I have seen, you couldn't convince me that Jim Parsons is doing anything nearly as rich as Louie C.K. or Alec Baldwin or Steve Carell on The Office for that matter (whom Parsons beat out in 2011).

Laura Linney wins Actress in a Mini-series or Movie for Big C: Hereafter.

Anna Gunn wins Supporting Actress in a Drama for Breaking Bad

The Voice wins Reality-Competition series.

Bobby Cannavale wins Supporting Actor in a Drama.

I guess I shouldn't complain about Aaron Paul not winning, he's won twice. It would've been nice to see Jonathan Banks get it, though.

Jeff Daniels wins Lead Actor in a Drama.

Daniels?! Did not see that coming. I mean, I figured Cranston had it, but if not, Hamm, and if not Hamm, Spacey.

Last edited:
Really?! Daniels? Did not see that. I mean, I figured Cranston had it, but if not, Hamm, and if not Hamm, Spacey.

Yeah, he was maybe the last person next to Bonneville in that category I expected to win, with those guys and how critically loved Lewis is on Homeland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"