Lower Decks 4x06 "Parth Ferengi's Heart Place"

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
F7cKAsiW4AAUt48

F7cLWi0WcAA9a7W

F7anjDjWoAA2bPP

Can't find the synopsis, but we are going to Ferenginar with Grand Nagus Rom and Leeta. I will be prepared to cry to any mentions of Nog and/or tribute to Aron Eisenberg.

F7cKAsiW4AAUt48

F7cLWi0WcAA9a7W

F7anjDjWoAA2bPP

Can't find the synopsis, but we are going to Ferenginar with Grand Nagus Rom and Leeta. I will be prepared to cry to any mentions of Nog and/or tribute to Aron Eisenberg.
It would be great to hear about a famous Captain Nog or something. Lower Decks follows the classic Trek practice of each season taking a year right? So this should be 2383 or 4 right. Nog should be pretty senior by now, having been a lieutenant in a prominent post in 2375.

Also, @Sithborg, you left out Brunt. He is in the left hand corner of the first image (the tooth and scowl is the giveaway). Da Combs is in the house.

Darn! I guess I was wrong about Brunt. I was so certain given how he was Rom's aide in What We Leave Behind.

In any event, that was a great episode. A ton of fun and it was really great how Mariner is getting some serious character development and finally confronting her arrested development/rebellion. Also, great to see Rutherford and Tendi start to realize their feelings for each other. I'm really enjoying how this season is advancing the status quo and taking our characters in new directions.

It was just too bad we didn't get any T'Lyn.

I like how the recent episodes present the classic ST species/villian races like Klingons (lots of honour warrior talk), Romulans (just wanna backstab each other for power lol), Ferengi (always greedy bastards) in those intros with satiric humour - just before that mysterious ship totally innahilates them. Interesting ongoing story there, and hopefully a good conclusion.

Anyhows, this was a fun episode. I really liked that Mariner had an old good Ferengi friend, who actually never even mentioned profit or being classic greedy Ferengi here, but rather cared for her. Quite heart wharming, and unexpected. Rutherford and Tendi as a "married couple" on that hotel was of course full of hilariously scenes.

That Captain Freeman in the end would figure out all the expensive contracts costs with the Ferengi and totally turned it, hence showing Billups as stupid fool felt totally predictable. But lots of fun scenes going there. "Keep dancing" Lol.

It has been a season of other specie's lower decks.

1. That was Mariner's Ferengi friend that faked the Ferengi act for Boimler back in season 1.

2. That isn't Billups. That was the "sens-OR" admiral that Mariner made fun of to get bumped back down to ensign, also in season 1. A lot of season 1 call backs this episode in fact.

Ok, I stand corrected. My memory is apparently short. Lol.

Ok, I stand corrected. My memory is apparently short. Lol.

Eh, its minor details that I have down because I rewatch Lower Decks a fair amount.

Pretty fun episode. It was fun to see Rom and Leeta again. And that they are doing well as leaders of Ferenginar.

Rutherford and Tendi have absolutely no romantic chemistry you guys. Stop being weirdos.

Ferengi TV was great. "Landlord Cops", of course. The Dominion War monument to lost profits was great.

I am curious were we are going with Mariner. I fear a bit we are going back to one of the recurring jokes about Mariner and Ransom in season 1.

Also, no T'lyn, terrible episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"