Transformers A couple questions

SuperJediHero

Superhero
Reaction score
1) How much of the movie is Robot vs Robots, like Autobots fight deceptions in this movie?

2) Any of upcoming Magazines going to have Transformers covers?

3) Any events on Transformers (Like TV special) or some where to go get Free stuff? Or meet Transformers actors, etc?

4) And also, seen a better Combo trailer than this, that mix up ALL the footages?

http://tinyurl.com/2nzbok

5) What kinds of scenes are Most of you Hardcore fans most excited about?

1) How much of the movie is Robot vs Robots, like Autobots fight deceptions in this movie?

Hmm, good question. Can those who have read the novel have a guess?

2) Any of upcoming Magazines going to have Transformers covers?

Well there was an Optimus Prime Empire cover a while back. I was say it is almost certain for mags to put the robots in disguise on their covers.

3) Any events on Transformers (Like TV special) or some where to go get Free stuff? Or meet Transformers actors, etc?

Don't know.

4) And also, seen a better Combo trailer than this, that mix up ALL the footages?

http://tinyurl.com/2nzbok

I haven't no.

5) What kinds of scenes are Most of you Hardcore fans most excited about?

Prime going into Battle mode for the first time, Prime VS Megatron, Transformers transforming while moving..as a fan of G1 I just want to see Prime laying waste to the Decpeticons. That is going to be amazing...Prime VS Bonecrusher? Oh Yeah :)

1. Bumblebee vs. Police Car Transformer.
2. Twenty minutes or more of an all out Autobot vs. Decepticon WAR

Blackout, Skorponok and Bumblebee are in the movie earlier in the movie...then there's a Bumblebee vs. Barricade fight in the movie. Then the last parts of the movie is when the "war" happens along, all Autobots, all Decepticons.

Which should be twenty-thirty minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"