A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Despite all of the nonsense he's been a part of in WWE, Kane has never complained about any of those storylines.

With all 32 women announced, my prediction for the Mae Young Classic Finals is Io Shirai vs. Deonna Purrazzo

Doug Williams on World Of Sport Wrestling this week.

More Joe Hendry.

Lionheart, also known as the guy who got his neck broke taking the styles clash wrong in a match with AJ Styles.

The camera cuts are bad. You can tell the camera crew aren't used to filming wrestling

Last edited:
So it look like the Kona Reeves experiment may be over as he lost clean to EC3.

Reeves has been beating jobbers mostly. I don't think anyone was expecting Reeves to go over EC3. Reeves is a NXT midcarder and EC3 is a top tier NXT talent.

Reeves has been beating jobbers mostly. I don't think anyone was expecting Reeves to go over EC3. Reeves is a NXT midcarder and EC3 is a top tier NXT talent.

His match with The Dream of Velveteen will be a lot of fun.

At this point i get the slight feeling they just want to get everyone with a bit of a name under the wwe banner just to make sure the indy promotions dont use them to gain traktion.

Fenix and Pentagon would be so great seeing them in the WWE, but you can bet your ass that they wouldnt be used right.

Its so annoying to think about the incredible potential you currently have in the wwe and the potential that is waiting to come to the wwe.
And then you see the Main Roster program that takes a dump on everybody who is already there.

I said this before and i say it again, the wwe has the greatest Roster that a wrestling company ever had and im 100% sure they could make at least twice of what they earn right now if they would use them correctly.

Just imagine what the wwe could be with this roster, makes me shake in my boots with excitement...but then i wake up and see what it is actually.

That's what the billion dollar deals will do for them.

I agree that both Fenix and Pentagon would not be used well, but as someone pointed out that luckily they're under contract with LU for 3 seasons which may include talent exchange with TNA Impact.

Sienna participating in the MYC is one of the worst-kept secret. She's not a big loss to TNA Impact

Somebody from WWE must've been reading my mind, I know its just a PPV, but if "Evolution" is successful, maybe it can lead to the entire Women's division to have their own show, not that reality crap they're trying to shove down our throats (Total Divas, Total Bellas and Miz & Mrs.). I'm actually pumped for this, all the ladies from RAW, SmackDown Live and NXT, along with new talent (possibly from the Mae Young Classic) and some old, familiar faces. Can't wait to see it!

With UpUpDownDown a successful YouTube channel, I am surprised that the WWE hasn't invested in eSports, since that seems to be the new pop culture craze these days. Hell, the NBA has their own eSports league, which is just insane.

Anyone fans of Pierre Carl Oulette, aka PCO? He's been kicking a ton of ass in the Indies this year. He's become one of my new favorite Indie wrestlers and yet I never paid any attention to him when he was in WWE. Pro Wrestling is a "what have you done for me lately" business and he's been kicking a lot of ass lately. He's 50, but he wrestles like he's 30. This isn't like Terry Funk or Tito Santana wrestling and showing their age. This is a guy who has seen a career resurgence going from one half of the Quebecers to a pirate to great wrestler in the Indies 20 years after he played a pirate.

Saw him at MLW Battle Riot against Homicide. One of the smoothest moonsaults I've ever seen. Instantly became a fan.

Saw him at MLW Battle Riot against Homicide. One of the smoothest moonsaults I've ever seen. Instantly became a fan.

He says he wants to return to the WWE. With the way he's been kicking ass in the Indies, I'd be surprised if they don't pay attention to what he does.

Sasha.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"