A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Nah. Better to have a job then not have one.

But I agree they'll be most likely cut next round of releases

@NDX are Cedric and Ashante faces or heels right now? I assume heels since they just had Bron Breakker beat him in ten seconds.
Being jobber fodder can easily be redeemed with a proper storyline.

AND STAY OUT DARBY! Seriously, what is he made of? And what did he see?

Tony Khan apparently has a "war chest" to get ready for a massive free agent signing or signings from expiring WWE contracts upcoming. We won't see "Fergal Devitt is All Elite" or "Drew Galloway is All Elite."

Contracts upcoming to expire: Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Ricochet

I can see Ricochet moving on at this point.

Who would have thunk we needed a Drew McIntyre vs CM Punk feud? This has been great. Hopefully they're ready by Summer Slam.

Ilja Dragonuv is officially on Raw now as is Gunther :hyper:

LWO moved to Raw finally Santos can do something else.

Damage Ctrl to Raw as well as Final Testament. I can see Kross as a challenger to a face Priest or going after Sammi and the IC title. I could see him win that at some point.

DIY to Smackdown. That's a good move imo.

Who would have thunk we needed a Drew McIntyre vs CM Punk feud? This has been great. Hopefully they're ready by Summer Slam.

Ilja Dragonuv is officially on Raw now as is Gunther :hyper:

LWO moved to Raw finally Santos can do something else.

Damage Ctrl to Raw as well as Final Testament. I can see Kross as a challenger to a face Priest or going after Sammi and the IC title. I could see him win that at some point.

DIY to Smackdown. That's a good move imo.

Drew re-signing will speed up the feud once Punk is cleared.

The Women's Division will be even more stacked when the following are able to return: Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Nikki Cross, Raquel Rodriguez, Rhea Ripley, Shotzi and Sonya Deville. I would suspect that Rhea stays on Raw and Carmella and Charlotte Flair head to Smackdown with their husbands. I have no idea about the others.

Last edited:
The what the **** now?
Three minute matches exclusively made for X. I've yet to watch any as I don't have a Twitter account. Apparently Ricochet defeated JD McDonaugh in the finals of the tournament for that belt

Damn Zelina is fine.

Also Nia is totally going to join Solo's bloodline

Damn Zelina is fine.

Also Nia is totally going to join Solo's bloodline

Now she's on Raw Zelina might get into the title mix with Becky, Liv and hopefully Iyo.

Why spoil the Bloodline? 😝

SaxpU.jpg

Saxpa.jpg

SaxpV.jpg

SaxpZ.jpg

SaxpY.jpg

Saxpr.jpg

Saxpt.jpg

Saxp5.jpg

Tony Khan apparently has a "war chest" to get ready for a massive free agent signing or signings from expiring WWE contracts upcoming. We won't see "Fergal Devitt is All Elite" or "Drew Galloway is All Elite."

Contracts upcoming to expire: Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Ricochet
I don't see any of them leaving WWE for AEW.

Pulling a CM Punk on CM Punk would be incredible funny.
AJ Lees name comes up quite often Recently in the WWE program.
Be it on screen or in interviews etc...maybe we will see her in some way in the WWE soon again.
I don't see any of them leaving WWE for AEW.
Those names absolutely not.
Ricochet i could have seen some time ago, but currently he did gain quite the momentum.
Becky seems the most likely to step away from the WWE since i dont really see what is left for her to do.
I could see her however step away in general from wrestling and do other stuff.
Rollins, Sami, Owens will for sure sign new contracts.

In General i dont really need anybody to join AEW at the moment.
The AEW Roster is stacked and incredible, so im fine if people sign new contracts with the WWE.
I dont really see anybody who i would want to see in AEW or so.
Nakamura maybe, but ive heard he is happy with where he is...so while i hate that he is a footnote in the current wwe program, if he is happy and all...i dont mind.

If anything, AEW should look at the Indies for people.
But directly from the WWE, i cant come up with a name i would like to see in AEW.

Their husbands being in the WWE makes it very likely that we'll see AJ Lee and Mickie James back in WWE soon.

The French crowd is eating up Smack Down.

I like their energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"