A24's Hazbin Hotel

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

In attempt to find a non-violent alternative for reducing Hell's overpopulation, the daughter of Lucifer opens a rehabilitation hotel that offers a group of misfit demons a chance at redemption.

Adult animated dark comedy series coming Summer 2023. Pilot is up on YouTube for free.​

Figured I'd revive this thread to say the show is premiering in January on Prime Video with a stacked cast (KEITH DAVID!!!!) and Season 2 is already greenlit. There's 2 new trailers out, but can't post them due to them having swearing in them.

Wow, you guys really don't like keeping this thread updated despite new trailers, huh?

Also, why are people being so mean to Vivziepop and her shows online? She's done nothing to warrant it.

Really enjoyed the first 4 episodes, i have nitpicks regarding pacing but its been fun so far and the songs are all bangers

I'm about to binge this one day. I enjoy Helluva Boss and I loved the pilot.

This was a real rough sit for me. The writing is very sloppy and I could not stand the music. I love musical theater, and this doesn't meet my standards of quality at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"