• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel Animation After X-Men 97’: What Marvel Cartoon Do You Want To Next See Get A Revival?

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
After X-Men 97’: What Marvel Cartoon Do You Want To Next See Get A Revival?

Dràgo Dragón!
Avocado at Law. His time has come!

Last edited:
I mean, without question it would be Spectacular Spider-Man but due to legal issues, I know that doesn't have a high chance.

I know Spider-Man TAS is the popular answer and I wouldn't mind that. But to go left field, I'd say Avengers EMH or Silver Surfer.

Hulk as a battle anime would be really fun

I hope they invest more in original animation. And by that I mean stuff completely unrelated to the MCU.

I'm tired of this idea that everything needs to be part of the MCU.

Look how awesome '97 was.

I would love another season of the Spider-Man Animated Series, but my answer is always going to be Silver Surfer: Season Two.

I would love another season of the Spider-Man Animated Series, but my answer is always going to be Silver Surfer: Season Two.

Co-signed. I think it'd be easy to do as well because you wouldn't have to worry too much about continuity with other shows. It's a fairly self-contained show.

I saw these concept arts online more than 10 years ago:

View attachment 90621
View attachment 90622

X-Men Evolution '04 :xmen:

Psylocke in Wolverine and the X-Men which Gordon also worked on:

latest

I hope they invest more in original animation. And by that I mean stuff completely unrelated to the MCU.

I'm tired of this idea that everything needs to be part of the MCU.

Look how awesome '97 was.
X-Men '97 is probably somehow connected to X-Men '97. All of these Disney+ originals are. :xmen:

The fact that they've used the original show's theme song for the MCU movies and the FoX-Men actors are now looking like they came out of the X-Men 90s comics/cartoon, are big give aways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"