• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Rumoured New X Men Cartoon

Hawkingbird

I want to be Kate Bishop
Reaction score
The following article has apeared on allot of the animaiton boards, regarding the future of Marvel animation. The things that got me perticually interested me is the news of Avengers cartoon, the likelyhood of USM being cancled, and the possibility of an X-Men cartoon.
This has got me VERY excited. I'm not sure if I want it to go the EMH way (cry), and start with the original lineup and work its way up, or maybe do a mix of the current lineup. Whatever it is, I am SO excited....unless it goes the USM way, then god help us.

http://www.marveltvnews.com/2012/06...nd-did-he-just-mention-a-new-x-men-tv-series/
"- According to Agent X, 2 more, unannounced Marvel animated TV series are in different stage of production.
- One of these series is a new X-men animated show.
- Not much is known abt the X-men show except that it might have the same tone as Avengers Assemble.
- Agent X either did not want to reveal the second project or did not have enough info"

After Ultimate Spider-man, hard to get excited about any animated Marvel shows.

Wolverine and the X-Men was alright, I suppose. Especially considering the fact that it has Wolverine in the title. Maybe with time it would have become a better show.

I'd like an X-Men show geared to older viewers (PG or higher), but it's not going to happen. It's a franchise that lends itself to a darker tone.

hope its true!

and hopefully they premiere it before First Class sequel, and to build some hype on the younger audience too.

I don't think I can wait that long...

Please be nothing like Wolverine and the X-Men or X-Men: Evolution !

Both were decent but just a bit too far from the comics. The best cartoon I've seen, despite the bad animations and the in-your-face 90s theme, was X-Men...

What happened to the anime X-Men show? I thought it was pretty good.

The anime?! Don't know don't care...

Hmmmm, interesting news. I'm glad it seems that the Marvel heads realize what a disaster USM is. I have a 10 year old, and it only took watching the commercial for USM for her to decide that it was too stupid to watch. Loves A:EMH on the other hand... They really need to understand their target audience better. No preteen is going to think the gags and 4th wall breaking in USM is good TV. The 9-12 year old demographic is far more sophisticated than Marvel animation is giving them credit for.

I'm mostly curious to see what kind of line-up the X Men cartoon will have. I hope they will have a revolving door of characters like A:EMH has. I mean, really, does Wolverine need to be in every damn episode?????

Hmmmm, interesting news. I'm glad it seems that the Marvel heads realize what a disaster USM is. I have a 10 year old, and it only took watching the commercial for USM for her to decide that it was too stupid to watch. Loves A:EMH on the other hand... They really need to understand their target audience better. No preteen is going to think the gags and 4th wall breaking in USM is good TV. The 9-12 year old demographic is far more sophisticated than Marvel animation is giving them credit for.

I'm mostly curious to see what kind of line-up the X Men cartoon will have. I hope they will have a revolving door of characters like A:EMH has. I mean, really, does Wolverine need to be in every damn episode?????

He should be in every shot. In fact, if they cut to a shot of other characters, there should be a little window in the corner showing what he's doing.

I think at first I just want the originals and for it to build up, that would make a truely great show.

What they should do is have it star Wolverine, then when they cut to shots other characters its still Wolverine. So they cut to a shot of Cyclops and instead its Wolverine, cut to Xavier and instead its Wolverine.

Maybe just have Wolverine the whole time staring into the camera...

They need to have him deliver his best line from AVX: "kill you Summerssssss!"

Well I think it would be great to condense down their history and do it in that order.

I think at first I just want the originals and for it to build up, that would make a truely great show.

This is exactly how I want it to be, the original 5 and then adding/changing characters as the season/s progresses.

Please be nothing like Wolverine and the X-Men or X-Men: Evolution !

In my opinion Wolverine and the X-Men was the best X-Men show to date its a shame it ended after only one season.

I would love the new show to start off with the original X-Men line-up, Xavier, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Jean Grey, have I missed anyone? Was Angel in the original line up?

Then bring Wolverine in later but I can see the new show definitely having Wolverine in as he brings in most of the audience. I would like it if they either did a solo Wolverine show in the same universe or a do a split show that focuses on the X-Men and Wolverine in separate storylines then have them join up later.

I would love the new show to start off with the original X-Men line-up, Xavier, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Jean Grey, have I missed anyone? Was Angel in the original line up?
Yup, cuz you gotta have a flyer. I could see them doing a multi-part pilot with the original team and start expanding the roster after that.
Then bring Wolverine in later but I can see the new show definitely having Wolverine in as he brings in most of the audience. I would like it if they either did a solo Wolverine show in the same universe or a do a split show that focuses on the X-Men and Wolverine in separate storylines then have them join up later.
I really like that idea, kinda like Magneto in FC. It'd be a nice change to see Wolverine being all badass on his own so that when he joins the team, it carries more impact.

In my opinion Wolverine and the X-Men was the best X-Men show to date its a shame it ended after only one season.
Agreed. I loved that show and thought they got most the characters down pretty well for the most part. Really liked the finale with Emma shattering and the AOA set up. That second season would have been awesome. Heard Deapdool was gonna be added for the second season as well, would have got my views with just that.

I'm nervous. Marvel has yet to put out a sub par X-Men series. Though, the new Spider-Man at Disney does not provide hope.

I sincerelly wasn't a big fan of Wolverine and the X-Men, i prefered X-Men Evolution much more (a show that i find highly underrated), it would be cool for the show to start with the original characters.

But i really doubt that is true, that's the site that was reported to be made by a fan that made the fake news of Avengers: EMH being cancelled, in fact Avengers Assemble was fake by the way.

I haven't seen any of the X-Men Anime. How is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"