World New Wolverine Cartoon Show for 2007!!

Lil_Flip246

Civilian
Reaction score
In 2007, Marvel Studios will put out a new X-Men animated show that will primarily feature Wolverine, this time using a mesh of 2D/3D animation for characters and backgrounds. Avi Arad, CEO of Marvel Studios, stated "X-Men is one of Marvel's crown jewels and it makes sense to focus on the popular Wolverine character for our second animation project." Source: Wikipedia

I really hope that the animated show does not only focus on Wolverine. I feel that Wolverine has received enormous amounts of media attention already. The creators of the show must give equal time to the X-Men characters. Afterall, isn't that what makes the X-Men? Aren't X-Men a group of mutants fighting for peace, justice, and defense....TOGETHER?

Cool idea, but not exactly going to be easy to execute.

If Wolverine wasn't hacking Sentinels and climbing walls in the 90's X-Men cartoon, he was judo-flipping people.

And what about X-Men: Evolution's Wolverine? I can't remember if he ever used his claws...

I hope it's not the rumored, "wolverine and the x-men". God that would suck. The 90's toon was absolutely perfect in terms of what one wants in an x-men cartoon and teamwork, ideology of the x-men, ect.. Damn I miss that show.

Spider-Nerd said:
I hope it's not the rumored, "wolverine and the x-men". God that would suck. The 90's toon was absolutely perfect in terms of what one wants in an x-men cartoon and teamwork, ideology of the x-men, ect.. Damn I miss that show.
:( Sorry but it is.

TheOnlyWay said:
I really hope that the animated show does not only focus on Wolverine. I feel that Wolverine has received enormous amounts of media attention already. The creators of the show must give equal time to the X-Men characters. Afterall, isn't that what makes the X-Men? Aren't X-Men a group of mutants fighting for peace, justice, and defense....TOGETHER?

No, no, no. You got it all wrong. The X-men are Wolverine's sidekicks. A lot of people think that they are a group of mutants with a whole bunch of cool powers and different and interesting personality's who fight together for mutant rights. That's not what X-men is about. It's about Wolverine and only Wolverine.

No no no more Logan havent we had enough his got his own film now this lol.

Well if people stoppd buying his comics and seeing his movies maybe Marvel would stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"