Marvel TV Series Agatha Harkness series on Disney+

There is a rumor that Sacha Baron Cohen will make a small appearance in this show too. Let the Mephisto rumors resume.

Just hearing he might be in this made me think of “Pizza Ball!” :funny:
Can't believe he'd make fun of Earth-838's Pizza Poppa for that.

Considering the rumor this will be released in 2025, it feels like we already saw the whole show with this amount of set pictures and spoilers already by now.

Based on set photos some people are speculating Ali Ahn could be playing
Alice Gulliver, AKA "The Wu". In the comics she is a somewhat minor character who is a police detective who occassionally goes after demons and sorcerers, and imbues her guns with witchcraft.

Last edited:
Patti LuPone has confirmed she'll be playing
Lilia Calderu, a Sicilian witch in a coven with Agatha and Aubrey Plaza's character.
In the comics the character is a Transylvanian Romani witch who guards the Book of Cagliostro and has a daughter with Mordo.

It would be cool if she
descends from Cagliostro
but I doubt, they go deep into the mythology. They never do that.

It would be cool if she
descends from Cagliostro
but I doubt, they go deep into the mythology. They never do that.
Another reason I doubt that is because
I think it's likely they'll keep their Cagliostro to look like Ike Amadi who portrayed him in What If...? if they use him, and Patti LuPone just doesn't look like a potential descendent of Ike Amadi on that timescale. Nor does she look like she'd be related to MCU Mordo for that matter (he's also her half-uncle in the comics).

New rumor from DanielRPK says that Okwui Okpokwasili is playing the witch Vertigo, leader of the Salem's Seven.
okwui-okpokwasili.jpeg
Vertigo-Marvel-Comics-Salem-Seven-Fantastic-Four.jpg

It's good that this thread is just called "Agatha Harkness series", because after House of Harkness and Coven of Chaos the show is now on to its third name: Darkhold Diaries.

Give each episode a different title like it was one of those Marvel miniseries that made every issue a #1 of a slightly different title so it was extremely difficult to find and collect.

It's good that this thread is just called "Agatha Harkness series", because after House of Harkness and Coven of Chaos the show is now on to its third name: Darkhold Diaries.
Oh strange, why do they keep changing its name?

Oh strange, why do they keep changing its name?
Some people on reddit who have been following the production think some of these names like Darkhold Diaries are actually episode titles. Apparently the show might follow a similar tv show theme like WandaVision.

Some people on reddit who have been following the production think some of these names like Darkhold Diaries are actually episode titles. Apparently the show might follow a similar tv show theme like WandaVision.
Sounds good, thanks for the info. :up:

New rumor from DanielRPK says that Okwui Okpokwasili is playing the witch Vertigo, leader of the Salem's Seven
Latest rumor is that contortionist Marina Mazepa will play another member of the Salem's Seven, presumably a version of Reptilla.
los-angeles-aug-20-marina-mazepa-at-the-americas-got-talent-season-14-live-show-red-carpet-at-the-dolby-theater-on-august-20-2019-in-los-angeles-ca-2CAX5DX.jpg
1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"