Marvel TV Series Agatha Harkness series on Disney+

I don't think they'd necessarily have to adapt all of it.
The Civil War movie didn't involve the New Warriors, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Thunderbolts, Heroes for Hire, Young Avengers, Carol Danvers, Bill Foster, Ragnarok, etc. who all played significant parts in the comic.
WandaVision and Multiverse of Madness clearly adapted elements of Nights of Wundagore, VisionQuest, Disassembled, House of M, and The Vision Vol. 2 but left out huge chunks of those stories like the entire "House of M" reality and all mutant aspects, Vision's new artificial family, etc.
I think it could be as simple as we discover that there's this Billy Kaplan who is somehow a reincarnated Billy Maximoff, and there is some kind of quest to find Wanda and she gets started on the path of redemption.

Civil War in the films was not so much a war but more like Civil Skirmish or Civil Disturbance.

Show still doesn't interest me, and this doesn't really push the needle, but any projects that casts Aubrey Plaza is a good thing.

That was a quick confirmation. No idea who she'll be playing though.

Meh. She’s fine. Kind of a boring actress.

Jen Barkley and April Ludgate hanging out behind Leslie Knope’s back?

Hateful.

Ok this cast kicks ass. I’m keen again

I went from “not sure about this” to “intrigued”.

I really hope they use this series to retcon what was done to Wanda’s character in “Multiverse of Madness”. I really did not like what they did there. Hopefully, considering it’s Jac Schaeffer working on this, and she worked on WandaVision and really seems to get and love the character and is invested in this corner of the MCU, she’ll restore what I really came to love about Wanda as a character.

Although I had a major crush on her during my early years in college, she’s very overrated. But if they go with a mockumentary style similar to Parks and Rec. or Modern Family, I can see this working. Maybe she’ll be Mephisto’s daughter :funny:

Although I had a major crush on her during my early years in college, she’s very overrated. But if they go with a mockumentary style similar to Parks and Rec. or Modern Family, I can see this working. Maybe she’ll be Mephisto’s daughter :funny:

Yeah.. She doesn't have the greatest range, but she was amazing on Legion, and you gotta love April Ludgate/Janet Snakehole. And yeah, I'd still sacrifice a blood orphan for that woman lol.

I really wanted her as Mystique, but it'll be interesting to see who she is here.

I'm trying to remember if Aubrey and Kathryn had scenes together on Parks.

‘Agatha: Coven Of Chaos’: Sasheer Zamata Cast In ‘WandaVision’ Spinoff – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Saturday Night Live alumna Sasheer Zamata has been cast in Agatha: Coven of Chaos, Marvel’s upcoming WandaVision spinoff series for Disney+, sources tell Deadline.

Zamata is said to be playing a recurring role in the series, joining lead Kathryn Hahn, who is reprising her role as WandaVision bad gal Agatha Harkness, male lead Joe Locke, Aubrey Plaza, who is believed to be playing a villainous role, Ali Ahn and Maria Dizzia who I hear are playing witches.

In addition to Hahn, Emma Caulfield Ford also is expected to reprise the role of Dottie from WandaVision. Additionally, I hear Eric André recently booked an episode of the show. A rep for Marvel declined comment.

Interesting. She was hired by SNL following backlash in the episode hosted by Kerry Washington, which was before she joined the cast. The backlash was that they had no Black woman on the cast and they hadn't had one since Maya Rudolph (who is mixed race) and they couldn't get Maya to play "every famous black woman." They hired Sasheer and Leslie Jones. Sasheer is good in Home Economics (a highly underrated show).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"