Marvel TV Series Agatha Harkness series on Disney+

I liked "House of Harkness" better but still looking forward to this. I hope Wanda makes an appearance.

Does Agatha have many solo comics to go off of, or is this thing powered on Kathryn Hahn alone?

Coven of Chaos….hopefully Chton really being a the origin of Chaos magic now
Including Nicholas Scratch, New Salem and Salem Seven would also be great.

Last edited:
I really hope so. I know Lizzie has been asked if she will appear in it or not but I think she's keeping secrets from us as to not spoil anything. Lizzie can't be done with Wanda yet. Her story is far from over. We've only seen the beginnings of the Scarlet Witch and what she can do. It's not over until Lizzie says its over!

To avoid some of the issues with Wanda’s development from WandaVision to MoM, I hope if and when Wanda does reappear, it’s not on a tv show first. However, based on Phase 5’s schedule, I don’t think there’s any other project where she shows up. So I’m guessing it’s Agatha and her coven most of the show with Wanda making a post credit appearance similar to Carol in Ms. Marvel.

Has potential for Cynthia von Doom appearing…but I expected this to happen in Wandavision too

Has Amy Poehler been confirmed? Because I so want to see a reunion between her and Kathryn.

https://thedisinsider.com/2022/06/2...ould-see-the-return-of-popular-young-avenger/

Doubted a 2023 release.
With (probably) Secret Invasion, Iron Heart, Loki Season 2, Armor Wars and Echo, there are already enough series to spread them out over 1 year

So do we think "Tyler" will indeed be a recast older Wiccan somehow?
I haven't read too much of him. Does “formidable and dark sense of humor, incredibly witty, astute, and of the moment.” and a “fan-boy at times.” ring true to him?

Unless they're going with a teenage gay Nicholas Scratch or something...

More Young Avengers stuff is being rumoured. Apparently a leaker (I think it's Daniel RPK again?) has revealed another casting call on their patreon that reads
"[PATRICK]
Character portrayed as he/him and gay. 18-20 playing teens, any ethnicity, American, athletic build. A gentle jock, Patrick has a kind soul and a great sense of humor. He's totally in love with his
boyfriend, and he's a star on the school's soccer team. SUPPORTING
"

Which if true would almost certainly be Teddy Altman.

'Agatha: Coven of Chaos' Seemingly Set to Introduce One of Marvel's Most Beloved Couples - Murphy's Multiverse

With introducing Teddy and aging up/reincarnating the Maximoff twins we'll also have seen by phase 5:
  • Eli Bradley/Patriot
  • Teddy Altman/Hulkling
  • Billy Kaplan/Wiccan
  • Kate Bishop/Hawkeye
  • Cassie Lang/Stature
  • Tommy Shepherd/Speed
  • Kid Loki
  • America Chavez
  • Potentially Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy in "The Marvels"?
So it seems increasingly likely we'll get a Young Avengers project, which would probably have "Iron Lad" bring most of those listed above together and tie into the future Avengers plots that way.

can’t wait to hear casting announcements

He’s totally playing an older Billy/Wiccan. I read some rumors about this series kind of adapting Children’s Crusade, which centers around Billy Kaplan/Wiccan finding the Scarlet Witch, and would totally lineup with this casting. There’s also some stuff revolving around the character of Iron Lad/Nathaniel Richards, who is a younger variant of Kang, and some mutant related stuff in that comic storyline as well, so this might also be laying more groundwork for Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars as well as planting seeds for the future of the Mutants in the MCU.

He’s totally playing an older Billy/Wiccan. I read some rumors about this series kind of adapting Children’s Crusade, which centers around Billy Kaplan/Wiccan finding the Scarlet Witch, and would totally lineup with this casting. There’s also some stuff revolving around the character of Iron Lad/Nathaniel Richards, who is a younger variant of Kang, and some mutant related stuff in that comic storyline as well, so this might also be laying more groundwork for Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars as well as planting seeds for the future of the Mutants in the MCU.
For sure.

Sounds good. Increases my interest in this show if so.

I read Childrens Crusade the last few days…and I find it hard to believe, that Coven of Chaos will adapt it.
There are too many groups involved it and they can‘t do this in a small series. Avengers, XMen, X-Force…and above all Doctor Doom.

I read Childrens Crusade the last few days…and I find it hard to believe, that Coven of Chaos will adapt it.
There are too many groups involved it and they can‘t do this in a small series. Avengers, XMen, X-Force…and above all Doctor Doom.
I don't think they'd necessarily have to adapt all of it.
The Civil War movie didn't involve the New Warriors, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Thunderbolts, Heroes for Hire, Young Avengers, Carol Danvers, Bill Foster, Ragnarok, etc. who all played significant parts in the comic.
WandaVision and Multiverse of Madness clearly adapted elements of Nights of Wundagore, VisionQuest, Disassembled, House of M, and The Vision Vol. 2 but left out huge chunks of those stories like the entire "House of M" reality and all mutant aspects, Vision's new artificial family, etc.
I think it could be as simple as we discover that there's this Billy Kaplan who is somehow a reincarnated Billy Maximoff, and there is some kind of quest to find Wanda and she gets started on the path of redemption.

I don't think they'd necessarily have to adapt all of it.
The Civil War movie didn't involve the New Warriors, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Thunderbolts, Heroes for Hire, Young Avengers, etc. who all played significant parts in the comic.
WandaVision and Multiverse of Madness clearly adapted elements of Nights of Wundagore, VisionQuest, Disassembled, House of M, and The Vision Vol. 2 but left out huge chunks of those stories like the entire "House of M" reality and all mutant aspects, Vision's new artificial family, etc.
I think it could be as simple as we discover that there's this Billy Kaplan who is somehow a reincarnated Billy Maximoff, and there is some kind of quest to find Wanda and she gets started on the path of redemption.
I would like to see Vision’s artificial family down the line too. Wanda’s redemption path needs to be started asap given how far she went in MoM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"