• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x13 "Principa" Discussion Thread

This show is getting pretty hardcore! I'm having to wait and eat my dinner afterward intead of during...

This episode was really interesting. It's cool to see them bringing back all of these loose threads to wrap up this series

i'm interested in what the deal is with Ruby, because i'm not really interested in her yet.

---Aside from her *****y-by-nature sneer, the only interesting thing about her is the old-school Chakram she favors.

Hearkens back to the halcyon days of ...Xena!

^yes. at first i wasn't even sure that she was human. i'm still not entirely sure.

exactly. and her little horde of soldiers weren't exactly human

^yes. at first i wasn't even sure that she was human. i'm still not entirely sure.

I went with the unknown alien for Ruby and her mother initially. Right now, even with the Hydra tease, I am shifting to General Hale being a LMD and Ruby possibly an Inhuman.

I'll add that its not really acceptable that...with the fate of the world in the balance...Deathlok is just off being his own guy. Also...with SHIELD losing their status as a legal force and no being hunted, it makes zero sense why they are keeping their agreement to distance themselves from Bobbi and Hunter, you know...with the fate of the world in the balance. One episode guest shots is not enough...these should be permanent members now.

I don’t even remember why Bobbi and hunter are off the grid. It’s been that long

I don’t even remember why Bobbi and hunter are off the grid. It’s been that long

It was a deal with the Russians, but not "The Russian/Superior". In Mission Impossible terms they. Bobbi and Hunter got caught and disavowed.

Thanks. That rings a bell

I wish Bobbi would make another appearance.

Bobbi and Hunter were disavowed because SHIELD was once again an accepted agency within governments and someone had to take the fall in some Russia issue that...I dont know, it was one of the worst episodes in the entire run of the show and I'm not even sure that I watched the whole thing...but now SHIELD is on the run again. It doesn't make a lick of sense.

Honestly, SHIELD probably never should have been brought back into the world's good graces. I guess they felt like they could do it because the Age of Ultron was fine with it...but I think that Marvel kind of regrets some of that movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"