Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x18 Promo "The Singularity"

Soooo.... is Mac just sitting in the corner... Watching?

I'm a little nervous about a couple (other) things with that scene. I don't know if Fitz was a virgin or not, but if you follow Horror Movies it doesn't look good for him. At the same time, was the "your hands are cold" a cute moment or a hint that Simmons is dead and possessed by Hive!?! DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

was the scene a gender role reversal from pride and prejudice last 25 sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WrgMUXlgMw

see where you are going with it being a signal for simmons being dead and you could be right but a level of cruelty no man in real life or art should be put through. british romance nod i hope.

I was really hoping JT would get gambit like powers, now someone give him a deck of cards 😃

Wow. Best episode of the season. Certainly among the (if not straight-up THE) best episodes of the series-to-date. Just top notch. Awesome writing. Awesome acting. Some seriously wonderful plot architecture.

And an awesome villain in Hive, who's just going from strength to strength. Especially now that we have more clarity on his powers and a hint at his overall plan. Back in 2013, I never thought I'd say this, but Chloe Bennet and (especially) Brett Dalton have become tremendous actors.

I see that some of y'all didn't like how HYDRA was suddenly and abruptly dismantled off-screen. I loved it. I thought it was very thematically apt, and overall quite profound in a "in the end, it ended with a whimper" kind of way.

And I'm going to say what I usually do after episodes like this:

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF MARVEL (THE MOVIES, THE COMICS, WHATEVER) AND AREN'T WATCHING THIS SHOW, YOU ARE MISSING OUT.

Wow. Best episode of the season. Certainly among the (if not straight-up THE) best episodes of the series-to-date. Just top notch. Awesome writing. Awesome acting. Some seriously wonderful plot architecture.

And an awesome villain in Hive, who's just going from strength to strength. Especially now that we have more clarity on his powers and a hint at his overall plan. Back in 2013, I never thought I'd say this, but Chloe Bennet and (especially) Brett Dalton have become tremendous actors.

I see that some of y'all didn't like how HYDRA was suddenly and abruptly dismantled off-screen. I loved it. I thought it was very thematically apt, and overall quite profound in a "in the end, it ended with a whimper" kind of way.

And I'm going to say what I usually do after episodes like this:

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF MARVEL (THE MOVIES, THE COMICS, WHATEVER) AND AREN'T WATCHING THIS SHOW, YOU ARE MISSING OUT.

You are so right. This show is a joy with all kinds of good stuff for the fans. Really Marvel TV is firing on all cylinders.

Firestar is too 90s. ;)

Are you sure he said Firestar?

Also, Firestar would be from the 1980s, which is when Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends was airing, so that doesn't make sense.

FitzSimmons!!

This episode really didn't help me dislike daisy less. :funny:

The writing for this episode was fantastic. This show is really hitting a lot of home runs.

Do you think FitzSimmons actually had sex, or did Mac come back and walk in on them and dampen the mood by hanging around?

Yeah, I thought it worked well because it further illustrated Hydra's precipitous decline. Ever since their defeat in CA: TWS, and especially after Strucker's defeat in AoU, it's been clear that Hydra ain't what it used to be. We just saw a few hapless Hydra goons in Ant-Man, a failed attempt by Ward to rebuild Hydra by himself in AoS, and now the utter collapse of Malick's Hydra group, which only lasted this long because Malick was rich and stayed off of most people's radar. All in all, Hydra's ignominious collapse is a culmination of its gradual decline throughout the MCU.

Are you sure he said Firestar?

Also, Firestar would be from the 1980s, which is when Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends was airing, so that doesn't make sense.

I heard him say Firestar. And if I'm not mistaken, Firestar started receiving increased attention in the comics during the '90s when she was a member of the New Warriors, so I think that's where the '90s reference comes from.

Do you think FitzSimmons actually had sex, or did Mac come back and walk in on them and dampen the mood by hanging around?

If he walked in, he'd shout his approval, then leave them to their thing. :funny:

Soooo.... is Mac just sitting in the corner... Watching?

I'm a little nervous about a couple (other) things with that scene. I don't know if Fitz was a virgin or not, but if you follow Horror Movies it doesn't look good for him. At the same time, was the "your hands are cold" a cute moment or a hint that Simmons is dead and possessed by Hive!?! DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

I wondered about that too. Oh man, I hope not!:huh:

I hope not
Season 1...bad things happened to Fitz
Season 2 was Simmons turn
If they end season 3 with something happening to either one of them...bad news for season 4....very predictable and dumb for them to do that

I hope not
Season 1...bad things happened to Fitz
Season 2 was Simmons turn
If they end season 3 with something happening to either one of them...bad news for season 4....very predictable and dumb for them to do that

I'm inclined to think Lincoln will take the hit for the team.
Possibly a red herring but could that nano thermite vest come back into play as a Chekov's gun? There did seem to the start of an explosion towards the end of Daisy's vision (focusing in on a SHIELD uniform).

I'm inclined to think Lincoln will take the hit for the team.
Possibly a red herring but could that nano thermite vest come back into play as a Chekov's gun? There did seem to the start of an explosion towards the end of Daisy's vision (focusing in on a SHIELD uniform).

Got a feeling its May now........

I'm catching up on the show. I have to mention that this episode was a standout...had humour (Fitz and Simmons while innuendo "you mean when we have sex?" Exchange made me lol), love Coulson's Holo shield and the acting from Ward and Daisy and seeing them together as a couple even though in these circumstances did it for me. I remain Wardaisy even though the producers are pushing for Daisy and electro to be together I can't even remember his name lol...Lincoln

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"