Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x19 "Failed Experiments"

I don't think he wants to be an inhuman, just a guess.

No Daisy don't kill him!

Brothers don't last long :csad:

:o

I don't think he wants to be an inhuman, just a guess.

He's already had a taste of the Kree mucking around with his body. He definitely does not want any of it.

He doesn't look happy.

Stop whining already.

ok, ok, no casualties

I turned my tv off when the Civil War graphic showed up because I am sick of Marvel trying to show me their entire films in bite sized chunks for free on the internet. If for some reason AoS comes back on, someone fill me in on what I miss.

Yeah, that BW fight scene...that is Black Widow from the comics.

2 hour season finale....who...will.....die?!

Mack. :cmad:

Wait. hold up. This was ep 19. We have 3 to go, not 2... what do they mean next week is that 2 hour finale?

^ They didn't say next week was the finale, they said watch next week and the two hour finale.

I wish they did a bit of a better job segueing the Civil War teaser. The Civil War teaser felt almost like it was another scene from Agents of SHIELD because of where the Clairvoyant was going and things about to hit. The Age of Ultron one was teaser (I can't remember if there was a scene or just Rayna's vision) was forced, but it at least set it up. This was just clearly an ad for a movie.

Anyway, I wanted to comment on the Inhumans and comics mythos this week. I'm always anxious to make sure what they say doesn't contradict what's in the comics (and would probably happen in the movie). The transformation of Hive by the Kree didn't involve Terrigen, just experimentation. That's good, it helps preserve Randac's role in discovering Terrigenesis. Hive said that fear bred paranoia, which led to Civil War. That could help explain the split of groups like those in Attilan.

The use of Kree "reapers" are a way to avoid Hala knowing about this, which might be important (you always want to keep your options open).

Wait. hold up. This was ep 19. We have 3 to go, not 2... what do they mean next week is that 2 hour finale?

I think it said one more episode before the 2 hour finale.

Another very interesting episode. I liked seeing Hive get into the action. Did I miss something, what happened to Giyera, shouldn't he be around there somewhere? Nice promo for next week, looks like we will get some Hellfire action.

I think they did use terrigen gas. You can see the gas right before he forms his chrysalis, which is when the flashback ends.

Great episode the show is hitting on all notes now. Last few episodes look to be great.

That female agent looks familiar. Can anyone place her?
That's the actress from the supergirl show.She plays the latino deo agent,agent vasquez.

http://supergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Vasquez

BTW, the female SHIELD agent I could not place has not appeared before as a SHIELD agent, she was a DEO agent in Supergirl ;)

Agent Vasquez

Chloe wasn't kidding about the brakes being taken off of Daisy's powers .

Brothers don't last long :csad:

:o
I don't think that's true so far for this show,but who knows.
Anyway there have been plenty of other deaths on this show just like the angel and buffy show.
Deathlok is still round somewhere and hopefully he shows up and the real ward is dead and maybe lash may not die,but who knows about that.

I turned my tv off when the Civil War graphic showed up because I am sick of Marvel trying to show me their entire films in bite sized chunks for free on the internet. If for some reason AoS comes back on, someone fill me in on what I miss.

Just a Civil War clip and then a teaser for next week.

How much Kree blood does Daisy think she has in her body? She was only given a small dose and Simmons couldn't find any trace of it in her body but doesn't mean it wasn't still there. Wouldn't any Kree blood in Daisy's system have also been been altered by when she underwent terrigenesis, so she wouldn't have a viable source either way?

I don't see why Hive wasn't able to get blood from the second Kree. I know he probably disintegrated him not knowing the other guy was destroyed, but he tore his heart out afterwards and it looked fine. A bit blue, but fine.

Also, I did keep thinking it was Mack. But they wouldn't... couldn't do that. The black agents would be known as the red shirts from then on if they killed him. I'm still mad they killed Triplet.

If Daisy goes along with draining her blood, then she will probably die. But they will probably stop that from happening... she's been the main character of the show.

They better not kill Fitz or Simmons.
I don't see them killing off Lincoln.

Honestly, the person who makes most sense to me is May. She is loved by all, but her character arch is kinda over. I think I saw people saying that they thought Lash should have killed her when he turned for the last time. I don't think that would have worked.

As much as I love her, she's not as needed anymore. It would be a meaningful death and could possibly be done in a way to close her character arch so that there's no feeling of wishing she was still there.

She has kinda been the one who's been watching over everyone. First Coulson, then Skye, even over Andrew, over FitzSimmons. Coulson no longer needs her watching him, Skye has learned to use her powers, Andrews gone, and FitzSimmons have each other. Momma May can finally retire?

Just my thoughts.

this episode was amazing...weve had some good episodes the last few...changed my mind about this season actually...this was turning into a snooze fest....but the last 4 episodes saved this season in my opinion

As far as May dying?
I think your right @pecola1
She;s done about all she can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back