Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x18 Promo "The Singularity"

iambranded

Civilian
Reaction score
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 3x18 "The Singularity" - The S.H.I.E.L.D. team is left reeling and decimated as Hive continues to sway Inhumans to his side. But there is a sliver of hope as Agents Fitz and Simmons follow a lead that may be able to stop the maniacal Inhuman once and for all, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Tuesday, April 26th on ABC.

https://youtu.be/T76ZG0-IJxw

[YT]https://youtu.be/T76ZG0-IJxw[/YT]

James is totally Hellfire, it look like he put something in fire and throw it in the promo.

Raina said to Ward once, "...you and Skye can be monsters together."

Gotta have some breaking news, the show wouldn't be complete without it.

This episode started at full throttle. Feels like it would have been fun to binge watch after last week.

Dangit!!! trying to see this

M<an I wanted her to be on Phil's side.

I think it was interesting that they gave James Terrigen. It seems that he can't control them until after Terrigenesis.

I wish this show got actors of the same quality as the Netflix shows.

As the kids say, about time.

We actually get to see Kree? Oh ****.

This show just keeps getting better.

Another great episode! Kree next week, can't wait. SHIELD is seriously outgunned right now, so I am interested to see how they pull this out.

What a weird anticlimactic "end" to Hydra. They were defeated off-screen by the US military, not SHIELD. Although, I assume they are still around in some form in Civil War (if they aren't and you've seen it, don't post a spoiler to correct me).

What a weird anticlimactic "end" to Hydra. They were defeated off-screen by the US military, not SHIELD. Although, I assume they are still around in some form in Civil War (if they aren't and you've seen it, don't post a spoiler to correct me).

I will agree that I found that kinda weird. Though I doubt Hydra is gone for good in the MCU, I think this was a way to symbolize that the show is done with Hydra for the foreseeable future.

Considering that SHIELD is fighting a threat that transcends even Hydra, I didn't mind it.

What an awesome episode, the daisy fits scene was great and oh that holo shield was epic, is there any chance we can get someone to do a gif on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"