• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 1 "Pilot" Discussion Thread

Mr. Dent

Superhero
Reaction score
qt1jL4N.jpg

Episode Synopsis:
After the events of The Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson assembles a small team of agents to investigate a mysterious group called the Rising Tide. In doing so, they encounter Mike Peterson (J. August Richards), an ordinary man who has acquired superhuman powers.

Director: Joss Whedon (The Avengers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly)
Writer(s): Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen
Original Air Date: September 24, 2013

Promo:

NQe2ELQ.jpg

6tebCOl.jpg

5QOtdWD.jpg

Last edited:
After a year of waiting...just 50 hours away.

One of five new shows on my radar this fall season. Two of them (Sleepy Hollow and Brooklyn Nine-Nine) have already debuted and neither disappointed. Hopefully this, The Blacklist and The Michael J Fox Show don't disappoint either.

I'm most interested in Ming-na's character, she intrigues me. Also, how did Richard's character get his powers, that will be interesting as well.

One of five new shows on my radar this fall season. Two of them (Sleepy Hollow and Brooklyn Nine-Nine) have already debuted and neither disappointed. Hopefully this, The Blacklist and The Michael J Fox Show don't disappoint either.
I'm curious about Sleepy hollow as well. It sux working during the prime time. :csad:

I'm curious about Sleepy hollow as well. It sux working during the prime time. :csad:

It's a weird show, but a good show.

Nicole Beharie = :hrt:

She'd make a great addition to the MCU.

Agreed on sleepy hollow. Weird, but in a good quirky kind of way. Oh and the headless horseman with a shotgun...hell yes.

I'm super stoked for SHIELD. gahh...I won't get to watch it till the following day though. I buy my episodes off Amazon or watch stuff on Hulu rather than pay for cable. This is the one time I wish I had cable. lol

I won't see this until wednesday evening due to work. I hope there will be some streaming site that runs this (outside the US, since Hulu won't work here)

It's good that J August Richards isn't Luke Cage because I'd rather they save Luke Cage for a bigger name so that they can also use him in an MCU movie if they need to.

I guess no one here has heard of bittorrent.

?? It only takes a couple minutes at most if you have a good connection...which you should if you're going to be playing back HD content from Amazon or Hulu anyway.

buying it through Amazon =/= supporting the show...it's supporting Amazon. but my comment wasn't directed at those people anyway, it was this

I won't see this until wednesday evening due to work. I hope there will be some streaming site that runs this (outside the US, since Hulu won't work here)

and anyway, buying the home releases is a better way to support it than getting ripped off by Amazon.

I already set my DVR for AOS, so I'm definitely going to see it one way or the other. Can't believe that it is only a day away...it's easily my most anticipated series of the year.

I already set my DVR for AOS, so I'm definitely going to see it one way or the other. Can't believe that it is only a day away...it's easily my most anticipated series of the year.

its my only anticipated series of the year

So many great shows I stopped watching early in Season 2 .... Boardwalk Empire .... Breaking Bad

I dont have the time anymore lol

But AOS? I can make an exception, lol

Still 3 hours away for us West Coasters.

Just finished watch Iron Man 3 on blu ray... now for Agents of SHIELD!!

I love that the new guy said S H I Tauri like the comics, instead of the movie's CHitauri

Wow, I honestly didnt expect to see Cobie in this bc of she's on How I met your Mother on CBS. I expected them to recast Maria Hill if she ever showed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"