Legends Ahsoka

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://nerdist.com/new-star-wars-novel-featuring-ahsoka-tano-announced-exclusive/

From Disney-Lucasfilm Press:

Ahsoka Tano, fan favorite character from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels, will be the star of her own young adult novel from Disney Lucasfilm Press this October 11, 2016! Fans have long wondered what happened to Ahsoka after she left the Jedi Order near the end of the Clone Wars, and before she re-appeared as the mysterious Rebel operative Fulcrum in Rebels. Finally, her story will begin to be told. Following her experiences with the Jedi and the devastation of Order 66, Ahsoka is unsure she can be part of a larger whole ever again. But her desire to fight the evils of the Empire and protect those who need it will lead her right to Bail Organa, and the Rebel Alliance….

“Ahsoka has a long history, and there is much more to it than the fans know,” says Dave Filoni, Executive Producer/Supervising Director [of Star Wars Rebels and The Clone Wars]. “I have always worked on her story, even parts that I know we will probably never see on screen. By broadening her story from the animated series to the written page, I feel we have a real opportunity to provide fans with details about her character that they would not know otherwise. We are also responding to the strong fan support that we have seen Ahsoka receive over the last eight years. The fans want more Ahsoka and we are going to give it to you, and since I’ve been there since the beginning I am dedicated to working with publishing to help make this book as authentic a part of her story as if we filmed it for the series.”

Acclaimed author and Star Wars fan E.K. Johnston has been tapped to pen the novel to bring Ahsoka’s untold story to the legions of fans who demanded it. “Writing for Ahsoka is tremendously exciting. She has a blank spot in her story that I know a lot of fans (including myself!) want to see filled in. And being able to help tell her story is a dream come true.”

More details about the novel will be released in the coming months. And if your grabby hands are itching, the Ahsoka novel is already available for pre-order wherever books are sold.

I will audio book this. A story that actually interest me after Rebels season 2.

Cover art for the New Ahsoka book that is coming out in October.

http://i0.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/image-57.jpeg?w=528

Like the cover. It was great hearing about her lost story arcs from Clone Wars.

I'm looking forward to this book. But it is going to be interesting. There seems to be some rumors going around.

There is a bit of a bugaloo about one of the female characters having a crush on Ahsoka. And apparently some ambiguity on how Ahsoka feels in return. Needless to say, the reaction has been the same whenever a gay person has been introduced into Star Wars

Really? I assumed that Ahsoka was [blackout] bi [/blackout] in most of the fanbase' headcanon.

She was only ever shown being attracted to males in TCW. Why would people think she was bi?

But if that's where they go with the character it's fine. I really don't care which gender she hooks up with.

She was only ever shown being attracted to males in TCW. Why would people think she was bi?

But if that's where they go with the character it's fine. I really don't care which gender she hooks up with.

Why do fandoms ship anyone with anything? They see some tiny interaction between characters and read into it how they want, regardless if there's any actual evidence.

I personally don't think she had any sort of feelings towards Barriss, but you'd be surprised by the number of fans who "ship" the two of them across the web.

Anyone reading this? Ive got the audiobook but havent started it yet. The voice actress of Ahsoka from Clone Wars and Rebels is the narrator which is pretty cool.

Ahsoka is also released on paperback and the price is $9.99. If you get it from Wal-Mart, it will be discounted.

Just put a hold on it at the library. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"