Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
ahsoka-tano-show-logo-1248479-1280x0.jpeg

After making her long awaited live-action debut in The Mandalorian, Ahsoka Tano’s story, written by Dave Filoni, will continue in a limited series starring Rosario Dawson and executive produced by Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau

cgak4Jh.gif

Last edited:
The number of announcements today was insane, but this absolutely takes the cake. I can't put into words how excited I am about this. Plus, that logo... GORGEOUS!

Reactions: Bim
Well after her episode on Mando I started watching Clone Wars the other day, only a few eps in but hearing this announcement was just awesome and can’t wait to hear more.

EoG3_f-XMAYpDVe.jpg

images

Hadn't realized (apparently already established in the cartoon) how much her lightsaber hilts resemble katana and wakizashi(shōtō?) aesthetic, obviously with the pairing, but I mean also with the rectangular flat and curved handles, slight diamond design etc.

Well after her episode on Mando I started watching Clone Wars the other day, only a few eps in but hearing this announcement was just awesome and can’t wait to hear more.

Agree, also finally started checking out more of the cartoons because of her intro into live action.
How much of her Mando thread can we bring in to the new one, can we just transfer the whole thing?
Cause Rosario Dawson as her intro (for me) was absolutely sensational!

If that was a taste of the tone, and quality of her show, I'm all in!

Last edited:
Also as others indicate, it looks like her quest for Thrawn, is going to be the center point, where all Mando (Favreau and Filoni) spin-off shows , will re-converge, for an epic showdown, and finally!
He'll slowly be reveled as the mastermind behind all the secondary villains in the other shows.

Also as others indicate, it looks like her quest for Thrawn, is going to be the center point, where all Mando (Favreau and Filoni) spin-off shows , will re-converge, for an epic showdown, and finally!
He'll slowly be reveled as the mastermind behind all the secondary villains in the other shows.
Sounds like a dream scenario for me. Live action Thrawn can easily be one of the best ever Star Wars villains. I also would love to see everyone get together when the stakes get high enough having all been fully developed ahead of time in their own and other shows.

With Hayden coming back in the Obi Wan series, I really do hope we see him make an appearance on Ahsoka’s series as well

Would be nice to see Anakin as a Force ghost appear to Ahsoka and get closure between them

With Hayden coming back in the Obi Wan series, I really do hope we see him make an appearance on Ahsoka’s series as well

Would be nice to see Anakin as a Force ghost appear to Ahsoka and get closure between them

Only thing I knew about Ahsoka before seeing her here was that she was Anakins padawan, so I really hope we get to see some of their relationship play out here.

I'm sure he'll be in contact with George Lucas while writing as he says he still always includes him (and this character being very close to Lucas).

Maybe we'll even get an episode written by Lucas or at least the story?

So I'm hearing that this series will be a launch point to bring some of the Rebels characters into the live-action fold (Hera, Zeb, Ezra), as well as Grand Admiral Thrawn. Is that the case?

If so then this one's a must watch.

So I'm hearing that this series will be a launch point to bring some of the Rebels characters into the live-action fold (Hera, Zeb, Ezra), as well as Grand Admiral Thrawn. Is that the case?

There's so many awesome things they can add into this show! I can't wait to start hearing what direction they will take with it.

Thrawn maybe. We'll see on the rest.

Sabine and Thrawn are pretty safe assumptions, Ezra is probably inevitable as well.

If anything, the one meeting that I really want to see is between Ahsoka and Luke. I feel like their paths have to cross at some point (if they haven't already).

Meeting Luke and hearing about Anakin's redemption could provide for some great character moment for Ahsoka imho.

If anything, the one meeting that I really want to see is between Ahsoka and Luke. I feel like their paths have to cross at some point (if they haven't already).

Meeting Luke and hearing about Anakin's redemption could provide for some great character moment for Ahsoka imho.

Yeah this, Luke and Ahsoka have to meet for me, even if it's just an episode

Agreed.

6bb8524d-9259-4ea5-94d4-47922673cf6d

Speaking of which, I wonder if we'll ever see her wear the white cloak that she had on at the end of "Rebels".
I’d like to see them build up to that.

Why didn't Ahsoka meet Luke during the Civil War?

I like Leia’s very judging face.

“I’m the only female Jedi b***!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"