Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I like Leia’s very judging face.

“I’m the only female Jedi b***!”
Probably biting her tongue over all the reminiscing about Anakin. Like “Yeah yeah yeah, this is great and all, but that ****’s buddies still blew up my planet.”

Probably biting her tongue over all the reminiscing about Anakin. Like “Yeah yeah yeah, this is great and all, but that ****’s buddies still blew up my planet.”

I have to imagine that in any hypothetical "Vader redeemed" alternate timeline/fan fic, one major thing that Vader would pretty much have to do at some point is sit in a room alone, with just himself, Leia, and a ( admittedly very large ) blaster on the table. Either she decides he needs to die or she doesn't, and if Leia is of a mind that he needs to die, might as well get it over with.

( Redeemed Vader sounding increasingly like Christopher Judge optional, but recommended. *ahem* )

Couple of rumors on several sites that Lars Mikkelsen will be Thrawn?

I don't know if Lars has the voice for Thrawn. I'd hate for it to be like Katee Sackhoff, who sounds nothing like Bo.

Also as others indicate, it looks like her quest for Thrawn, is going to be the center point, where all Mando (Favreau and Filoni) spin-off shows , will re-converge, for an epic showdown, and finally!
He'll slowly be reveled as the mastermind behind all the secondary villains in the other shows.

Thrawnos .

Couple of rumors on several sites that Lars Mikkelsen will be Thrawn?

That's not really a gigantic leap. He voiced him on Rebels and he has a heavy background doing live action work. He plays Stregobor on The Witcher.

and also Magnussen in Sherlock season 3. The only villain who could be compared to Moriarity

Kessel Run Transmissions is still at it? These guys were the main driving force behind the Rebel sequel series and now that it is clear that the Rebel Sequel series isn't a thing they are now trying to do scoops for the Ahsoka series and playing it off how the Ahsoka series was the Rebel Sequel series all along.

I think the guys from KRT just throw educated guesses at the wall and if you make enough educated guesses one or two of them will be bound to wind up being true.

Saying the actor who played a live action version of Aladdin is going to be cast as a character who looks like Aladdin is a guess that anybody could come up with.

Last edited:
Kessel Run Transmissions is still at it? These guys were the main driving force behind the Rebel sequel series and now that it is clear that the Rebel Sequel series isn't a thing they are now trying to do scoops for the Ahsoka series and playing it off how the Ahsoka series was the Rebel Sequel series all along.

I think the guys from KRT just throw educated guesses at the wall and if you make enough educated guesses one or two of them will be bound to wind up being true.

Saying the actor who played a live action version of Aladdin is going to be cast as a character who looks like Aladdin is a guess that anybody could come up with.

Yeah, seem a bit too off for disney to do.

John Campea said on his show today that he's heard the same from someone reliable.

While I do find the idea of Aladdin playing Space Aladdin hilarious, that guy was pretty blah in Aladdin. I guess he's the right age though.

While I do find the idea of Aladdin playing Space Aladdin hilarious, that guy was pretty blah in Aladdin. I guess he's the right age though.

I've never seen Aladdin, but I have seen season one of Jack Ryan. IMDB tells me he was in 6 episodes... and I have no idea who he plays. I don't know if that's a great sign.

I liked when Rahul Kohli ****ed with people on Twitter about playing Ezra, though.

I've never seen Aladdin, but I have seen season one of Jack Ryan. IMDB tells me he was in 6 episodes... and I have no idea who he plays. I don't know if that's a great sign.

I liked when Rahul Kohli ****ed with people on Twitter about playing Ezra, though.
It was my favourite goddamn thing.

EkBxiwfU0AACPDv.jpg:large

John Campea said on his show today that he's heard the same from someone reliable.

Campea just gave it a sliver of credibility. And he often just quickly makes comments about things that lots of his viewers are asking him about.

Campea just gave it a sliver of credibility. And he often just quickly makes comments about things that lots of his viewers are asking him about.

Didn't John Campea lean hard into Jamie Alexander playing Wonder Woman?

Didn't John Campea lean hard into Jamie Alexander playing Wonder Woman?

I don't know about that but he openly admits that sometimes his sources are right, sometimes they are wrong. He doesn't double down on the wrong ones like Grace Randolph does. He knew exactly when Wonder Woman 84 would go to HBO Max but in order to not "burn" his source, he made video about WW84 possibly going to streaming. I think he's listed some of the false rumors he's gotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"