• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ALIENS vs PREDATOR vs THE THING...that would be a gold mine! Gotta make it!!!

TheBlueWolf

Civilian
Reaction score
Like I said, Alien vs Predator vs The Thing (John Carpenter version). A movie with ALL THREE of those bad ass aliens would completely rock!!! Besides it has never been established what Planet THE THING originates from...for all we know, it could be another alien creature that the PREDATORS's like to hunt...similar to Aliens. It would be guaranteed block buster successs for sure, it would make $300 million easy...what do you think??? Who do you think would win???

Predator would win.

Use his bomb and destroy everyone.

The Thing would win. The Aliens could never injure his orange, rocky skin, and when the Predator would attack, he'd say "it's clobberin' time!" and smash his face in ...

[cuts off mid sentence, looks around the room and hears the awkward silence]

What? What'd I say?! :confused:

Just because both Predator and Alien franchises have been artistically raped is no reason to go dragging The Thing down with them!......

Pink Ranger said:
The Thing would win. The Aliens could never injure his orange, rocky skin, and when the Predator would attack, he'd say "it's clobberin' time!" and smash his face in ...

[cuts off mid sentence, looks around the room and hears the awkward silence]

What? What'd I say?! :confused:

Mm, they might not be able to rip into him, but that acid-blood thing could pose a bit of a problem. :D

~†~§iX~†~ said:
Just because both Predator and Alien franchises have been artistically raped is no reason to go dragging The Thing down with them!......
I agree! Leave Thing alone!! I bet they would make it 100% crappy cgi. :mad:

Jochimus said:
Mm, they might not be able to rip into him, but that acid-blood thing could pose a bit of a problem. :D

Hey, if a facehugger managed to impregnate Ben Grimm, imagine what the resulting Alien would look like! That would be freaky!!!

Pink Ranger said:
Hey, if a facehugger managed to impregnate Ben Grimm, imagine what the resulting Alien would look like! That would be freaky!!!
Yeah, but how would it rip out of his chest? :confused: :)

let's leave the Thing alone. Unless God directs the movie himself, I dont' want to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"