Rogue One All the Easter Eggs and References (Spoilers)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
- the Cantina Pair. :awesome:

- Tarkin saying, "you may fire when ready".

- Leia saying Hope nearly killed me as well. Beautiful moment, especially when you knew where you were headed.

- Red 5 biting it.

- Red Leader and Gold Leader standing by.

"General Syndulla" getting a name drop on Yavin.

R2 and C-3PO on Yavin 4.

"I've got a bad feeling about this" on Scarif

Mon Mothma and Bail Organa talking about Ben

Ok I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw the Ghost parked at Yavin in the aerial shot.

Vader's castle on Mustafar (HaloBurn beat me to it)

These especially blew my mind for some reason. It was just so damn unexpected.
My crowd cheered for the leaders. My sister, who isn't quite the Star Wars geek my brother and I are, was confused. :funny:

The flashback to Coruscant

Hammerhead corvette from clone wars / rebels ramming the Star Destroyer

Don't know if it's an easter egg as such but when Bodhi was on the radio spamming the imperials with false reports of attacks on the landing pads it reminded me so much of Battlestar Galactica when Starbuck and Apollo started spamming false squadrons checking in when they were approaching the base star.

"I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

I watch the Rebels cartoon religiously at this point and the several nods to them still possibly being active were cool. I'm guessing Ezra and Kanan though....

My crowd cheered for the leaders. My sister, who isn't quite the Star Wars geek my brother and I are, was confused. :funny:

That blew our damn minds at our show last night. I'm so glad I didn't know about that beforehand.

Ok I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw the Ghost parked at Yavin in the aerial shot.

You did. It was there the first time they go to Yavin (can't remember if it was when they land or were leaving). Don't think I saw it the second time.

I'm gonna guess that some of the folks at the table at the rebel base (besides Dodanna) are probably players that have been referred to elsewhere.

Wondering if some of the other 'project names' when they were looking for the tapes were references to things.

Would be interesting to see if any of Saw's crew were derived from the Onderon arc.

Red Leader and Gold Leader standing by.

That was such a welcome surprise.

I didnt expect Rogue One to directly tie into "A New Hope" as much as it did. It was all very surreal.

One can't help but imagine how epic Episode 4 would be had it been made today...

- There was a jar of blue milk at Jyn's home on Lah'mu.

- The doll she puts in her backpack kinda looked like a Loth-cat.

- General Dodonna at the Rebel Base.

- Bail Organa and Mon Mothma talk about Obi-Wan Kenobi.

- Luke has the callsign Red Five because the previous Red Five pilot dies in the Battle of Scarif.

- The Guardians of Whills are mentioned.

Chopper on Yavin 4.
When and where, exactly?

A little Easter Egg for Empire. Vader deflects a blaster bolt back at an opponent during his rampage. This goes back to Vader stopping Han's blaster shots in Empire. And it also confirms what I always thought, Vader was using the Force, not his metal hands.

By the way, it shows Kylo he still has a bit to learn. :sly:

That blew our damn minds at our show last night. I'm so glad I didn't know about that beforehand.
I knew but completely forgot, and then lost my mind when it happened. A terrific moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"