Alligator Loki [Spoilers]

Dark Raven

It's not about what you deserve...
Reaction score
I thought Alligator Loki should have his own thread where we can discuss him and post pictures.

Should he show up in another series or a movie?

He was best.

But he begs the question.

How can there be different Lokis if there is just the one sacred timeline? Are there like different universes but one timeline or what?

What if he's from the same reality as Spider-Ham where all the superheroes are animals?

I'm thinking Alligator Loki could pave the way for Peter Porker in No Way Home.

Thought alligator Loki was fun and wouldn't mind seeing him again but didn't find my mind blown by him as much as some, I guess.

Thought alligator Loki was fun and wouldn't mind seeing him again but didn't find my mind blown by him as much as some, I guess.
Don’t know about mind blown but he’s hilarious and cute. :D

I thought we needed some pics in here, so here are some courtesy of @Kane52630

042bddb267879a59a50fdb26fb7e78e6feb8f5d5.gifv

be9bc52693222ac78a5aa9ade2e41b2111f26190.gifv

72454c8cbbe90f64010947bf11ee83a9b26f711d.gifv

I prefer Alligator Loki to Miss Minutes who doesn't seem to have captured the public's imagination in the same way.

Alligator Loki was fun and memorable because of the gag of it.

Throg on the other hand could easily carry an entire miniseries, even an animated one.

There is also a guy in green who ages sooooper slowly.

Is there a chance that Alligator Loki might actually be the villain of the series and that he's just a regular Loki who has shape shifted to take on the form of a reptile?

Is there a chance that Alligator Loki might actually be the villain of the series and that he's just a regular Loki who has shape shifted to take on the form of a reptile?

The delayed reaction President Loki has to losing his hand is awesome.

Also the Animal Universe would be hysterical.

Idk if a series with Lokigator, Throg, Cosmo, Goose will work.
But it would be awesome to introduce Lockjaw (maybe in Ms.Marvel), Lockheed (hopefully during Secret Invasion) and Zabu (needs Ka-Zar and Savage Land first)
Also Lucky the Pizza-Dog could be an option

My only gripe is that I wish he actually spoke English. Other than that, he was great.

Alligator Loki was fun and memorable because of the gag of it.

Throg on the other hand could easily carry an entire miniseries, even an animated one.

Throg, LokiGator, Goose, and (eventually) Lockjaw would make a solid foundation for a Pet Avengers animated series. They could even throw in Pizza Dog in place of Ms. Lion. Maybe Awkwafina's weird sidekick from Shang Chi would like to join, too.

Lockjaw-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"