Sequels Amazing Spider Man 3 Kraven or Mysterio poll

The Villain

Civilian
Reaction score
Just a simple poll for these two classic villains.

Out of the two who would you like to see as villain in ASM3?

Get voting folks. :woot:

Mysterio would be the most obvious choice, having him creating illusions involving Gwen that mess with Peter's head but Kraven would be something different and interesting too so I'd have to say Kraven though Mysterio would be awesome to see on-screen.

Mysterio just about but I hope we see Kraven one day in a film

Last edited:
I think the villains for the next movie has been confirmed Rhino will certainly appear and I don't think we would have seen Doctor Octopus Arms and Vulture wings if they aren't going to use them

If Kravens Last Hunt was done justice it would be one of the finest CBMs ever. I would be happy with either but prefer that story to be made into a movie. Mysterio should be in the SSix movie.

While I'd really love to see both, Mysterio appeals to me more because with Peter trying to get over the loss of Gwen, Mysterio or Chameleon would be the perfect villains to screw with Peter's head until Norman Osborn reveals himself as the Green Goblin and tells Peter that he had his parents killed and was responsible for causing his son to go off the deep-end and ultimately become the murderous monster he became in "ASM2."

I think the villains for the next movie has been confirmed Rhino will certainly appear and I don't think we would have seen Doctor Octopus Arms and Vulture wings if they aren't going to use them

I hope to see more of Rhino in ASM3 but also do you think the Oscorp cube that Harry got a shock from could be a way to create Mysterio's holocubes?

I think his holocube technology will be developed from these cubes we saw in ASM2.

Just a possible idea what do you think?

:woot:

If Kravens Last Hunt was done justice it would be one of the finest CBMs ever. I would be happy with either but prefer that story to be made into a movie. Mysterio should be in the SSix movie.

Kravens Last Hunt still possible as far as movie material goes but also think about the mutated Fred the rat from Dr Connors lab. I still think this small scene gave a possible clue for Vermin.

Again just a tease from Webb? Webb has a mind bigger than what Avi Arad can cope with which is all the better me thinks. :woot::woot:

Screw Mysterio and his expensive CGI! Kraven is where it's at!

A few other possible easter eggs now on my 5th viewing of ASM2. White flowers with purple paper wrap during the graduation scene. lookout for girl next to Gwen just before we see Capt Stacy standing at back of the family.

Also notice the amount of purple/green lights around some of the nighttime scenes? Mysterio/Green Goblin colours.

Ideas?

Kraven would be boring as Mysterio could be portrayed freaking awesomely.

I've been wanting to see Mysterio on film for a long time.

Damn... well I think Kraven has more story potential, and Mysterio has more visual potential..

Think both. Mysterio could present mental challenge, while Kraven physical. The framing story works after the events of the previous films and setting Peter on a darker path, dealing with loss while choosing to be hero that nobody wants. Kraven fits as someone who's called upon to capture spider-man.

Kraven would be boring as Mysterio could be portrayed freaking awesomely.

Kraven would be great on screen but he can share a movie with another villain.

Kraven and Vermin can work?.

:oldrazz:

Think both. Mysterio could present mental challenge, while Kraven physical. The framing story works after the events of the previous films and setting Peter on a darker path, dealing with loss while choosing to be hero that nobody wants. Kraven fits as someone who's called upon to capture spider-man.

That would work and I feel both can have reasonable screen time without crossing paths.

Needs good script writing thought and the patience from Marc Webb.

Avi & Matt really need not worry about these two possible contenders for ASM3 villains.

Avi needs to keep a safe distance if he knows whats good for him...:whatever:

Both are pretty crappy villains

I agree they are 2 of spider man's worst villians the other 2 that come to mind are rhino and vulter. But I think mysterio makes the most sinces because of what happened in asm2 with gween.

Assuming that The Sinister 6 movie will contain the battle event and TASM3 closes the series...yes, Mysterio would be a great villain to close the series.

marc says he wanted kraven but since he's with the six and if mysterio isn't in the sinister six film then i hope it's him because him as a solo villain in his debut makes alot of sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"