• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Spider-Man 5 villain poll

KangConquers

Purple Kang, Purple Kang
Reaction score
Since we all seem to be settled on The Lizard+ Kraven for Spider-Man 4...I figured a SM5 villain poll was in order.

If you don't like the idea, and think it's jumping too far ahead, well then...simply don't vote.

My picks are Chameleon & Rhino. After Kraven's death, Kraven's brother comes to America looking for those responsible; and he brings with him his half-ton body guard, Aleksei. Basically Chameleon would provide the brain, Rhino the brawn.

spiderman 5 poll when we don't even have information on 4:huh:

Electro, Mysterio, Scorpion

spiderman 5 poll when we don't even have information on 4:huh:

What would be the point in a SM4 poll...

Everyone would vote Lizard+Kraven, and then if anyone voted elsewise they'd get flamed.

The board has made it's collective mind up about SM4...why waste a poll on it?

Assuming Lizard and Kraven are in SM4.....

I'd say Scorpion, spider-slayers (Scorpion would be the ultimate spider-slayer).

Cant think of another villain, maybe a brain/mastermind behind the spider-slayers like:

-Chameleon (wanting revenge on Spidey for Kraven, since hes obessed with his brother),
-Vulture (billionair that owns some big company, thats able to make all the slayers. He should have some reason to be after spidey)
-Mysterio (has a techinique in special effects and robotics. Same with Vulture, he should have some reason to be after spidey).

I always wanted, but it won't happen, this:

Spider-man: Villain: Green Goblin. Origins. Death of Goblin, beginning of Harry's hate of Spider-man.

Spider-man 2 Villain: Doctor Octopus. Peter struggles with his duality. Harry's hate grows to obsession. Peter reveals himself to Mary Jane. (so far so good, right?)

Spider-man 3 Villain: Harry Osborn/Green Goblin II and Scorpion. Peter must fight a brother vs. brother battle. Harry uses his connection and money to hire a "weapon for hire" Project Scorpion to kill the spider. All the while the Green Goblin has returned to terrorize Peter. Peter, believes it to be the return of Norman, as does the audience, until the end when we are all revealed that Harry has taken on the mantel. Harry dies when trying to save Peter from Scorpion. After giving his life for Peter and forgiving him, Spider-man squares off against Scorpion.

Spider-man 4 Villain: Sandman and Electro. Peter meets Eddie Brock. Black Suits origin. Peter dons the Black suit at end of film to fight Electro and Sandman at a construction site (sand at the site for Sandman, and steel girders would conduct electricity for Electro, the perfect advantage for them). Peter proposes to M.J. before he gets the black suit.

Spider-man 5: Villain: The Lizard and Kraven the Hunter. Conners turns into the Lizard. Kraven comes to New York to hunt Spider-man but ends up going after the Lizard. The race is on for Spider-man to save Conners but also stop him. He has the black suit the whole film. Marriage is postponed due to "dark Peter". After defeating Kraven, Spider-man and the Lizard square off at a Church. He defeats him and Conners returns to form. During the fight the bell goes off and Peter learns the symbiote's weakness. After Conners is unconscious, Peter rids himself of the black suit. Eddie Brock is below taking pictures of the fight for the Bugle and the symbiote lands on him. Peter takes Conners to the hospital thinking all is well. Eddie bonds with the Symbiote below at the church and Venom is born as we roll to the credits.

Spider-man 6: Villain: Venom. Peter and Mary Jane marry. Peter and his new bride are taunted by Venom as is the rest of the city of New York.

That was my plan and vision for the basic stories/villains of the 6-film Spider-man franchise, it's rough and not complete sentences, I know. I wanted to spare you guys a lot of details and just give you the meat.

Green Gobin, Doc Ock, Scorpion, Green Goblin II, Sandman, Electro, Kraven, the Lizard and Venom would all appear in major villain roles. Harry would have gotten the conclusion and adaptation he deserved as would Venom. The Lizard would appear, and Scorpion, who I don't think will be on screen would have been great. This is my dream franchise, what did you think?

Yet, based on who's been used in real life, Green Goblin, Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, and Venom. I'd use Electro.

-R

While just about nay of those villians wouldb e great, I'm going with either Vulture, Mysterio or Electro. Bring on the Six!:woot:

Well assuming we are done with the villains we already got and they are not coming back. And assuming of course we get Lizard and Kraven for 4. I am going to go with Hobgoblin. You can throw any other villain in with him. But the reason I would go with him is because he is one of the few remaining mastermind villains left. He has an interesting and powerful alter ego in Roderick Kingsley. Now before we start the old "but we already got 2 goblins" routine. Yes I already understand that. If you really want to call that snowboarder a goblin. But we will be one movie removed from seeing a goblin in SM4 and also Hobby would not be the only villain in SM5 as I said before. Any number of villains can work well with him. Its a great link to the Osborns and the secret formula and a great way to torture Parker with all those memories. Anyone see this?

I think it's to early for this since we don't even know who is in 4.

I voted for Mysterio and Electro but if i could decide anybody it would be Venom. I would love to see Carnage in a movie but I just don't think it would work without Venom so although I wanted to vote for him I decided Mysterio and Electro would be a better film.

I forgot all about Spencer and Allistair Smithe.

The Villans will be Black Cat and Scorpion because thats what i want and thats how it goes Black Cat has to make her appearance in one of the movies

Scorpion and Mysterio, with Scorpion as the main dramatic focus. I think Scorpion and Electro wouldn't really work, because they're both two main villains, and they'd be hogging screen-time and dramatic focus from one another. Anytime there are multiple villains, the stories should either complement each other perfectly (a la Lizard and Kraven) or there should be one clear-cut main villain and one guy playing second-fiddle (though still having dramatic value as a character and still complementing the story). Mysterio could serve that role for Scorpion and Vulture could serve that role for Electro.

I've always believed that Scorpion and Spidey would create some epic battles. Besides, Scorpion is a tortured soul as well and one I believe can form the basis of a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"