Sequels Spider-Man 6 Villain Eliminations

Why would anyone want a liar and fan art thief?

:cwink:

I don't care if u think i'm a liar, I could care less :whatever:
Only idiot's with tiny Mr. Wiggly's would go on and on about the same thing post after post after post that i do. I Sed i was sorry and u still go on with it

I don't care if u think i'm a liar, I could care less :whatever:
Only idiot's with tiny Mr. Wiggly's would go on and on about the same thing post after post after post that i do. I Sed i was sorry and u still go on with it
tiny Mr. Wiggly's? Wow lol thats a new one. And I dont go on and on, in fact I havent mentioned it in a week.

Having said that Morbius is cool, one of my top 5 favorite villains. Dunno if he could work in a movie or not, but hed he would be cool to see.

tiny Mr. Wiggly's? Wow lol thats a new one. And I dont go on and on, in fact I havent mentioned it in a week.

Having said that Morbius is cool, one of my top 5 favorite villains. Dunno if he could work in a movie or not, but hed he would be cool to see.

he is a cool villain but That'd be just like Blade, we allready saw that and im sure not many other people want to see it again

he is a cool villain but That'd be just like Blade, we allready saw that and im sure not many other people want to see it again
Your wanting to see Carnage in SM4 and the character is a rehash on his own. Plus CorpusBlack has already given reasons why it would be cool to see him.

Everyone just shelax and watch the Trailer in my signature...it will make your day.

Mysterio +
Morbius -

Mysterio- 105
Morbius- 21

Morbius is nothing like Blade. What? Just cause he's a vampire? He's not even a true vamp? He's a completely new take on a classic style of character. And speaking of already seeing "it", then why the hell does everyone want the Sinister Six so much? We've seen Doc Ock, the Goblin, The Sandman. Why rehash the same villains and then knock Morbius who isn't even the same as Blade?

And isn't this game over? Why are people still voting?

And just to be a d-ck.

MORBIUS +
Mysterio -

Mysterio- 104
Morbius- 22

Morbius is nothing like Blade. What? Just cause he's a vampire? He's not even a true vamp? He's a completely new take on a classic style of character. And speaking of already seeing "it", then why the hell does everyone want the Sinister Six so much? We've seen Doc Ock, the Goblin, The Sandman. Why rehash the same villains and then knock Morbius who isn't even the same as Blade?

And isn't this game over? Why are people still voting?

And just to be a d-ck.

MORBIUS +
Mysterio -

Mysterio- 104
Morbius- 22

Ferris Bueller you're my hero. ;)

oh.. and..

MORBIUS +
Mysterio -

Mysterio- 103
Morbius- 23

..just to be a d--k as well. I'm done voting now. Just felt the need to prolong it by a vote.

mysterio+
morbius-

Mysterio- 107
Morbius- 19

What im sayin is that not many other people want to see more Vampire's in a Marvel movie, there's nothing wrong with u wanting to but i just dont think they should

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"