• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Sequels Spider-Man 6 Villain Eliminations

Morbius+
Shocker-

Mysterio- 86
Shocker- 0 (ELIMINATED)
Morbius- 40

So this is it.

Mysterio and Morbius. Who saw that combination coming at the beginning of this thread? I sure didn't. It's certainly an interesting idea.

So there it is:
Spider-Man 4 - Lizard and Kraven
Spider-Man 5 - Electro and Vulture
Spider-Man 6 - Mysterio and Morbius

...and of all the major villains, only Scorpion really got the shaft, in the end.

So this is it.

Mysterio and Morbius. Who saw that combination coming at the beginning of this thread? I sure didn't. It's certainly an interesting idea.

So there it is:

...and of all the major villains, only Scorpion really got the shaft, in the end.
:csad: Mysterio yes!Morbius hell no,Damn you corpusblack! :csad:

:csad: Mysterio yes!Morbius hell no,Damn you corpusblack! :csad:

Sorry, I'm a Morbius fan. I would've liked to have seen Scorpion as well. And to be honest, if Morbius was your standard run of the mill vampire, I wouldn't think he'd work for the film, but considering he is a vampire thru science, I always thought that was an interesting idea and something Raimi (who I doubt will have anything to do w/ Spidey at this point) could really pull off. If anyone could pull it off anyway it would be Raimi.

So this is it.

So there it is:

I think Shocker, Kingpin and Rhino are fairly major as well and could work as small time enemies in the films, like in an opening scene.

Mysterio +
Morbius -

Mysterio- 93
Morbius- 33

Mysterio +
Morbius -

Mysterio- 95
Morbius- 31

Mysterio+
Morbius-

Mysterio- 97
Morbius- 29