Amazon Experimenting with Same Day Drone Delivery

speaking of amazon, can you return clothing items that are too small in exchange for a larger size?

I think they are trying to normalize drone sightings, so police/military drones can blend in with the Amazon/corporate ones.

If the military and police were sending drones all over the USA people would be in an uproar. So let popular companies do it first commercially so no one can tell the difference.

MD also just hit 11,111 posts.

I think they are trying to normalize drone sightings, so police/military drones can blend in with the Amazon/corporate ones.

If the military and police were sending drones all over the USA people would be in an uproar. So let popular companies do it first commercially so no one can tell the difference.

mind-blown.gif

Some guy interviewed about the drones on TV said the same thing. The conspiracy theorists are gonna have a field day with this.

The one thing that pissed me off in the local coverage is that Amazon is building a ginormous distribution plant in Baltimore, and once that's done Maryland residents will have to pay the 6% state sales tax on Amazon purchases. It's a ****ing conspiracy, I tells ya! :argh:

Maybe the library should get in on this. Overdue books? We'll send a drone to blow up your house.

The USPS's response to Amazon's drones

a0YNOY5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"