America Loves Ke$ha

Not a fan. The song is annoying. She sounds whiny.

She's not even much to look at IMO.

SinestroHaters.jpg

She's not even much to look at IMO.

I don't think so either. Usually if there's an annoying girl with an equally annoying song on the radio, I can at least acknowledge her cuteness. yeah, not here. Straight up trash.

She's blonde, she's white, and she's not fat.

That's pretty much all needed to deem her hot in these parts.

Agreed in the looks dept.

And not for nothing, I do believe Ludicrous said it best,

"I want a lady on the street but a freak in the bed."

Singing about the !@#$ she sings about doesn't add to her hottness potential. I see her as a petri dish of VD. lol

- Jow

Third single:

[YT]7UDdYTjXiS8[/YT]

Surprisingly it's not about getting drunk at the club.

When I first heard Tik Tok blazing through my headphones I thought she had a sexy (not sultry sexy, the trashy sexy) kind of voice. Never thought she'd look like that. Major disconnect for me.

Damn, if that's just the front I don't think I want to know what the back looks like.

I really cannot put into words how much i hate this... girl.

She has no talent, she tries too hard to have that edgy bad girl/**** but don't care attitude. And her songs are ****ing shoite.

I love how no one in this thread gets Kesha except Catman.

What's to get? She a shallow, talentless slag. And if she isn't really a slag, she pretends to be, which makes her even worse than a real slag.

She's a ****in idiot and will be forgotten about within 2 years, guaranteed.

Gents don't make passes at girls with flat asses.

I think people take her far too seriously. Tik Tok was a cheesy, ridiculously trashy song sung by a white girl. And not in a "tease, I'm really angelic" BS marketing way like Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson. Just a straight up skanky, drunk song.

Is it a good song? No, not really. Is it catch and entertaining? In a club or driving on a night out? Sure.

She's a one hit wonder and people act like she is the sign music is dying. She was actually the best part of Flo Rida's "Right Round," but I heard two of her other songs off her album on the radio. They're awful and they're not picking up. Chances are Tik Tok will be a "Do you remember this hit from 2009/2010?" gag. Why do people act like she is slapping their children?

She is not going to be Gaga and have a lot of staying power. I do not see the harm. It's like getting worked up over Chumbawumba or something of the sort.

I think people take her far too seriously. Tik Tok was a cheesy, ridiculously trashy song sung by a white girl. And not in a "tease, I'm really angelic" BS marketing way like Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson. Just a straight up skanky, drunk song.

Is it a good song? No, not really. Is it catch and entertaining? In a club or driving on a night out? Sure.

She's a one hit wonder and people act like she is the sign music is dying. She was actually the best part of Flo Rida's "Right Round," but I heard two of her other songs off her album on the radio. They're awful and they're not picking up. Chances are Tik Tok will be a "Do you remember this hit from 2009/2010?" gag. Why do people act like she is slapping their children?

She is not going to be Gaga and have a lot of staying power. I do not see the harm. It's like getting worked up over Chumbawumba or something of the sort.

I think because we expect guys in the music industry to sing stuff like this, whether tongue in cheek or not, and a chick doing it seems to rub us the wrong way.

I'm not getting worked up about it, i just think she is annoying and talentless.

Gents don't make passes at girls with flat asses.

Not just a flat ass. She's a grown woman with no curves. No hips, no boobs. She doesn't even have fat roll curves, and she's not a skinny thing. I bet her measurements are something like 35x35x35.
[/Objectifying Pig]

She's a one hit wonder

She's up to 2 hits, now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"