American Horror Story on FX - - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Lange was great and I enjoyed her scenes. I also loved the idea of Freak Show, I just think the execution wasn't all together where I would have liked it to be. There were some scary moments/concepts that weren't allowed to linger. Hard to explain, but ultimately it felt more campy and/or some creepy stories were too short. Not as campy as season 3, which was the only season I didn't like.

I hope this season goes back to being dark scary as opposed to campy scary. Like season 2 or the opening scene of season 3. Man, that scene was scary and then it jumped to the future witches and lost all that dark tone.

But everything looks great so far

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/27/american-horror-story-two-seasons-2016
There could be TWO seasons of American Horror Story in 2016
BY TIM STACK

The appetite of American Horror Story has grown from year to year in terms of ratings and awareness, with last year’s Freak Show garnering the biggest audience and most Emmy noms than any iteration preceding.

So, it’s not altogether surprising that Ryan Murphy and his writing team are considering doing two iterations of the series going forward. “Next year we might do a fall American Horror Story and a spring,” says Murphy. “We have to decide.”

He adds, “We’re doing something that we’ve never done before on the show where we’re doing two different groups of writers rooms. Some of our writers will be bouncing around but a whole different group coming in late August. The next thing we’re crafting up is very, very different than this. Not smaller. But just not opulent. More rogue and more dark.”

To continue reading more about the upcoming season of American Horror Story, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on newsstands Friday, or buy it here.
Hmm...

After seeing all the new pics of Gaga I feel the new season will have something to do with vampires or vampire cults.

All the pics look promising. Not entirely keen on the idea of vampires though...

After seeing all the new pics of Gaga I feel the new season will have something to do with vampires or vampire cults.

Well [blackout]RM did say that her character has something to do with taking blood from others, but wouldn't go as far as calling her a vampire[/blackout].

Great to hear they're returning to Murder House for an episode. Season One was my fave.

I don't see vampirism playing a part at all. It would be too obvious.

Just searched and found this...

"Co-creator Ryan Murphy tells EW. “It’s not vampires.” He adds, “It’s really a form of hemophilia in a way. There’s no capes and fangs.”

So yeah, maybe not vampires after all.

I wonder if the characters participating will namedrop Delphine LaLaurie, considering the things she did with blood.

https://twitter.com/MrRPMurphy/status/637796277439197184
Ryan Murphy
‏@MrRPMurphy

Who is this AHS all star behind the mask?

CNnoTPkVAAA7oHv.jpg

Evan, maybe? Would be a nice little throwback to S1.

This is giving me hopes that it will be as psychologically disturbing as the first two seasons were. Except for the hemophilia thing... like what's the point in that? It's a creepy hotel where you can have supernatural ocurrences and murders, why do you need a virus?

I don't need two AHS seasons a year I just need for the one that we do get to be good throughout the whole season.

If the **** show Walking Dead can have two shows, I want more AHS. :o

I'm not defending the show as much as I'm saying you're flat out wrong about almost everything. :o

I'll remember that for every time you agree with me. :o:whatever:

I'LL BE WRONG THEN, TOO!!! :argh:

:o

Coven wasn't flawless story-wise, but it was def. entertaining. Which is more than I can say for most of Freak Show.

It could it be a great show with someone running it besides RM usual company.

[YT]yk1EI1MVf_E[/YT]
[YT]T0Fxf85oXaw[/YT]
[YT]Gig0V4DfcCE[/YT]

[YT]ghrEiLgehDU[/YT]

Teaser with cast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"