American Pie sequel coming up

How many movies need to happen, really? It's just a matter of whether people want to see it and clearly people do. The first three made a lot of money.

If it is on par with the other three. If it's like any of the 'American Pie Presents' it will bomb.

I think the greatest set of Comedy films is the Clerks universe. I Also absoloutely love Jim Carrey's films more than American Pie. I don't hate American Pie, but it defenitely isn't the best set of comedy films.

Biggs and Hannigan need American Pie. They need a film that will actaully do business for them. It can't hurt them, only help.

As Matt accurately pointed out earlier, Hannigan has a great thing going for her right now with How I Met Your Mother being a legitimately hit television series (something that 30 Rock isn't despite its awards and critical acclaim!)

She doesn't "need" American Pie 4 ****ing that up for her.

I enjoyed the first two. I wouldn't mind if they did another.

It would be so great if they did a reunion movie but its likely not going to happen and certain actors like chris kline and shawn william scott and a few others would likely not want to return like the ones who declined to appear in american wedding one. But like i posted yesterday the more recent news is reunion film isnt happening and its just another dtv film. But i guess we will just have to see once more news is out.

If/when they do another movie, we can wait for a million "clever" writers to give us a headline along the lines of "Universal to offer another slice of 'Pie'" or whatever pie-related "hilarity" they come up with. For the record, I refused to do that with this thread's title.

The actors who turned down doing American Wedding would do a forth installment in.a.heartbeat! Their position(s) within the industry has greatly changed between then and now - for the worse.

Hell, Hannigan and Scott (and Levy to a lesser-extinct) are the only ones currently with active careers.

The original movie came out July 9, 1999. In a way, I can't believe it has almost been 10 years.

The actors who turned down doing American Wedding would do a forth installment in.a.heartbeat! Their position(s) within the industry has greatly changed between then and now - for the worse.

Hell, Hannigan and Scott (and Levy to a lesser-extinct) are the only ones currently with active careers.

Biggs still works, he just doesn't do anything good.

Levy does what he does best: scene stealing cameos in otherwise mediocre films. I hope they bring Fred Ward back for the fourth as well. Having him with Levy in the third film was like comedy awesomeness squared.

That's one way to go, but the other way to go is clearly to have Jim and Michelle ready to have a baby. Jason Biggs is only 30, how old would his kid be in the movie?

18, to be PC. Jim's supposed to be young, he could grow a beard and be 38-40 or so.

You could CGI age everyone! :)

All of them still work.

My point is in terms of high-profile and/or still in the spotless gigs, it's Hannigan and Scott. And yes with Levy being "to a lesser extinct," I was referring to his cameos and/or supporting roles in any film willing to fork over $20 to him.

Next logical step should be American Family... where else are they gonna go with this franchise? They might as well wait some time before they go through with it if that's the case... I mean weren't they going to do a Meet the Little Fockers movie as well? Haven't heard anything in like two years but I still heard something a while back about that project.

I loved the first three movies, but i think its a little too late now. Especially the last two horrible ones. Ill admit i liked the Band Camp one. But the two after that were just horrible.

I like to see SWC back though. I always thought he was the best part of the movies.

Next logical step should be American Family... where else are they gonna go with this franchise? They might as well wait some time before they go through with it if that's the case... I mean weren't they going to do a Meet the Little Fockers movie as well? Haven't heard anything in like two years but I still heard something a while back about that project.

That's actually not a bad name for it.

This series should have ended on a high note and stopped at part 2. "American Wedding" was crap and I've only seen a few bits and pieces of the other DTV spin-offs.

Why they're at it, why not bring back Shannon Elizabeth I mean she hasn't been doing anything lately.

Personally I think Stifler should sit this one out, being that pretty much all the DTV sequels were about members of the Stifler family anyway. Although I think it would be funny if Finch ended up marrying Stifler's Mom

Another one? Wouldn't this be like the eighth movie? :o They were pushing it with American Wedding, but this is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"