16. Watership Down

17. X Gon’ Give It To Ya - DMX

18. Going Commando

19. Let’s Try To Kill Each Other
20. Stupider When You Say It
21. Four Or Five Moments
22. A Face I Would Sit On
23. Careless Whisper – WHAM!
Unlike the cd, the digital version will be available on the day of the films release.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...atures-salt-n-pepa-dmx-wham-and-more-20160119

I assumed it was X Gon Give it to Ya 20 times. :o

Also 'Liam Neeson Nightmares' :mnm:

I can't wait to listen to the rest of Junkie XL's score. I've had that sexy 2:08 track 'Maximum Effort' on loop for the past few days now.

:atp:

Soundtrack's already up on youtube, i dont wanna post the link just incase, but it shouldnt be hard to find.

It's up on Tidal, listened to it twice, it is really really great. Junkie XL is delivering this year. It's playful, fun, surprisingly emotional on a few tracks (not the ones you'd expect considering the track names :D ).

I almost can't believe a fan rap song that was made in response to the video game is part of the film's soundtrack.

Yeah, really not a fan of that one, I wondered whether it was official or something, hope it's not in the movie itself.

I'm sure it's gonna be used in a funny and fitting way.

Deapdool Rap is in the film. It's a tweaked version but it is prominently in the film.

picked up the CD today it was on sale for 10 bucks at FYE ;)

I've been listening to soundtrack non-stop, and with every track the scenes from the movie pop up in my mind. Great work, both with the song selection and Junkie XL's awesome score (I love how it mixes 1980s snyth music with modern sensibilities)!

now that I hear it without dialog or sound fx I love it more I like how part of the music is identical to the opening riffs of Beat It

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"