Animated Marvel series coming to DVD

I know several people will be happy about the X-men news

That is sweet. I hope they release them here in the States too.

All of that, and yet still nothing about the 90s Spidey series?

"X-Men" and "Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends" are the best in these releases though, so that's a definate plus.

CFE

Why is it the UK always get releases of Seasons but here in the US all we get is Volume 1, 2, 3...with four episodes per volume.

Can you order them from there? Does it cost alot to have it shipped here?? Cause I'd love to own some of those.:wow:

Can you order them from there? Does it cost alot to have it shipped here?? Cause I'd love to own some of those.:wow:
Amazon.co.uk sends worldwide and postages are just couple of pounds. At least to Finland.

I don't get how the Amazon currency converter works ? Id love to order something specific from another Amazon site but to lost on the currency thingy

God, I hope some of those get region 4 releases :(

^ Just buy a multi-region DVD player and you can watch anything from anywhere. I love it.

I unlocked my DVD to watch any region, but it's still to me to just order the dvds... I need to actually go to the store :(

Please, please, please tell me that this will lead to something in region 1.

I'll buy all of those if they come out in reigion 1...except Fantastic Four, which I already own the complete series of.

Region 1 needs this stuff.

Region 1 needs this stuff.
We'll never get region 1. Disney pretty much hates season sets of tv shows. Besides Marvel and them have been fighting for years over money for the shows, and we know how Disney likes to be greedy. They'll never come out.

Will we ever get the 94 Spider-Man series on dvd? :(

We'll never get region 1. Disney pretty much hates season sets of tv shows. Besides Marvel and them have been fighting for years over money for the shows, and we know how Disney likes to be greedy. They'll never come out.

Disney= Capitalist A-Holes.

But havent they come out with Darkwing Duck and Ducktales and Talespin on season DVDs? Would it be too much for them to give us what we want for God sake?

Disney= Capitalist A-Holes.

But havent they come out with Darkwing Duck and Ducktales and Talespin on season DVDs? Would it be too much for them to give us what we want for God sake?

They're Disney shows. X-Men is just something they bought later. They don't really care about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"