• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire | AMC

New season 2 trailer dropped (won't post due to cussing in it) but it's probably one of the most intense trailers I've ever seen.

I just hope this second half is as good as the first. Been awhile since I've enjoyed a show as much as this one. :)

New Claudia looks good and up for the challenge. Great trailer to get one excited.

Not gonna lie, I was a little underwhelmed by the premiere.

But on the plus side, NuClaudia is decent and Louis' monologue with him ugly crying was great.

Not gonna lie, I was a little underwhelmed by the premiere.

But on the plus side, NuClaudia is decent and Louis' monologue with him ugly crying was great.
It was slow, taking a whole episode to cover what was only briefly explained in the book, that Old World vamps weren't anything exploring.

Second episode was better than the premiere.

But...
When Daniel played the theme to the Young & The Restless when he found out Armand & Louis both hooked up with Lestat and started digging at them.

I screamed. That was FUNNY.
oprah-winfrey-laughter.gif

Second episode was better than the premiere.

But...
When Daniel played the theme to the Young & The Restless when he found out Armand & Louis both hooked up with Lestat and started digging at them.

I screamed. That was FUNNY.
View attachment 91055
I've not watched any soaps for decades. That joke was lost on me. Funny now that I know it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"