• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Are you happy that Sylar's got his powers back?

I'm totally supportive of Sylar being alive and getting his powers back. No matter what anyone may say, Sylar is still a delicious character. Quinto does such a great job. A simple character, and a great one. :cwink:

Back to same-old same-old

Sylar doesn't offer any new stories to tell... it's just new dialogue and action on the same scenes for S1 for him. No character development, giving him back his powers without changing him fundamentally was a very VERY bad idea.

Who's to say there isn't anymore new stories to tell with Sylar?

I'm totally supportive of Sylar being alive and getting his powers back. No matter what anyone may say, Sylar is still a delicious character. Quinto does such a great job. A simple character, and a great one. :cwink:

I agree entirely, he's sooooo evil, its good. If you catch my drift.

I reckon he'll progress alot more in the next series.

Not really. But if he got his powers back then there's obviously a reason for it. So I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

I need to see at least one or two good sylar moments.Peter Vs sylar also!!!!!!

I've just watched that season 3 preview on another thread...

Looks like we're gonna have an abundance of good Sylar moments!

I thought it was decided he didn't get Charlie's eidetic memory because of the tumor and I was thinking about it if Sylar stole Peter's power do you think he would gain the abilities Peter's acquired or just the empathy thing

I think that Sylar should have been kept in the dark for this season since they didn't really need him and make a big return in season three.

I like to see Sylar getting his powers back so He can put up some fight when He gets His a$$ handed to him again sometime or another. LoL

No, I didn't want him back I wanted him dead by Hiro's blade. Alas what we got was a cheesy "I'm Back" and a telekinesis soda can grab.

I'm happy...I just hope that he switches up his M.O. and finds a greater purpose for gaining power. World Domination or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"