Iron Man Armor revealed!

Looks great so far. Can't wait to see the costume second version.
This is the version he makes will captive I think.

The armor really is accurate according to it's resemblence in the original comics...Definitely looks good, and exceeds expectations.

You know, looking at this thing (as I have quite a few times today!) I get the feeling that one small thing makes it look "odd". The horizonyal weld line between the eyes and mouth almost give the helmet a "half-mask" type of look. I bet if someone photoshopped this line out, it would look WAY better. I know it sounds crazy but I bet it would.

I noticed that as well.

Why people say this Iron Man suits is amazing when it's not that better than this?
1.jpg
3.jpg

:cwink:

Because it's not ment to be anthing better than that, but THAT was ment to be good, they just thought it was, but it was terrible.

The grey suit is a prototype, made out of scraps dude.

I like the realism of the suit, how it actually does look like it is made of scraps.

wow I am very pleased with this armor hopefully we'll start seeing more set shots

Those eyes.....

kinda creepy, as it was in the OG comic

wow... everything I've read on the web is positive about this suit. A stark contrast (pun intended) to the grumblings about the Superman costume. Looks like this franchise is headed into Spider-Man/Batman territory with translation to big-screen coolness.

I really can't wait to see the full red and gold armour. It's gonna be sweet!

so cool to see the original armor come to life. :yay:

This armor looks like it was stored. Maybe it's just there as a nod for fans, BUT it would be cool to see it in action.

I think Favreau said we'll see Tony build the suit.

In the background of the pic i notice a Stark Industries logo and it looks like he's standing in front of a mirror?
"Tales Of Suspense" #39 comes to life. "AWESOME'!

:up:

BTW does anyone know what happend to the setpics thread?It just vanished into thin air.:confused:

We're bound to see him in the suit. It is the origin after all...

The pic is VERY cool (I love it when they translate pages-to-film so well). Just left wondering what the red/gold suit'll be like now!!!!!

I think Favreau said we'll see Tony build the suit.

In the background of the pic i notice a Stark Industries logo and it looks like he's standing in front of a mirror?

:up:

BTW does anyone know what happend to the setpics thread?It just vanished into thin air.:confused:

This IS the setpics thread now.

Man this suit really scores..... But is there any news on which suit he'll be using after this one?

I hope is the same IM used on Civil War....

Yeah, that suit on the big screen would be all kinds of badass. :up:

7155_press08-001.jpg

I have it on good authority that the suit will be very similar to the current Granov-designed armor.

Vic

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"