Iron Man Armor revealed!

yes there is screenrant picture of the concept armor designs that were taken down supposedly it was a little too close to the real thing

Whoa, now that looks convincing there and looks nearly as good as the armor in the comics.

retro_ironman_big.jpg

That is BAAAAAD! I think its too much to hope seeing the Silver Age suit in the flick as well, tho I love the gesign of the grey suit here!

I like that helmet design much better than the angular one. THAT kicks ass.

reminds me of the first few shots of bale as bruce wayne near his lamborgini. Stark looks like he has a ferrari

Allright then here's some new (i think) pics from the set.:yay: Not sure when they were taken and what the location is. Found them at Phamous Fotos....

rdj01rw1.jpg
rdj02rm4.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. gets a little touch-up while filming on the Los Angeles set of his new movie 'Iron Man'

Source: http://www.phamousfotos.com/ShowAndTell24.htm

Downey certainly liiks dapper in his tux but what's up with those Gene Simmons boots??:huh:

I have it on good authority that the suit will be very similar to the current Granov-designed armor.

Vic

Except for the plate chest, that will be round instead of diamond-shaped.

You know, looking at this thing (as I have quite a few times today!) I get the feeling that one small thing makes it look "odd". The horizonyal weld line between the eyes and mouth almost give the helmet a "half-mask" type of look. I bet if someone photoshopped this line out, it would look WAY better. I know it sounds crazy but I bet it would.

I agree(I also cleaned up the helmet with the blur tool but was to lazy to do that to the rest)

reminds me of the first few shots of bale as bruce wayne near his lamborgini. Stark looks like he has a ferrari

Its an Audi R8. It has the black "sideblades" behind the door. Its an affordable
125K car. Probably Stark's daily driver...

Its an Audi R8. It has the black "sideblades" behind the door. Its an affordable
125K car. Probably Stark's daily driver...

oh thanks I guess the curve of the roof reminded me of this ferrari

but still bruce wayne has the better car ;)
untitledzt2.png

You know Ironman was my favorite character. I hate what they did with him in Civil War. Hopefully this movie will bring back the Iroman I know and Love!

the civil war thing wasn't all bad, the part when he said " do you reall ythink i would let anybody else guid my friends identitys" or woteva turned it around slightly for me. cos is showed he was trying to do it for the best..im still with the anti reg crew tho lol

You know Ironman was my favorite character. I hate what they did with him in Civil War. Hopefully this movie will bring back the Iroman I know and Love!

i hope it DOES bring back the good guy tony as well:ninja:

I LIKE! Is that an actually Armour for the movie? I haven't been in here for along time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"