Arrested Development - Part 1

While I felt meh about most of the season, I loved episode 8 with the silent film sequence! :funny::lmao:

Even Will Arnett felt off to me.

Yeah, that became more apparent towards the end of the season (or half season).

After catching up I can honestly say that the show was at its best on Fox. The fear of cancellation made the creative team more motivated and it showed. On Netflix it just seems like a shell of what it used to be. It still has some moments but they're few and far between. Given the meh response to this new season coupled with the disastrous press tour, I wouldn't be surprised if the show isn't renewed again after the second half drops later this year.

While I felt meh about most of the season, I loved episode 8 with the silent film sequence! :funny::lmao:

That, along with Maeby going back to Stan Sitwell at the end got the biggest laugh of the season for me.

I'll remember this show as it was. Season 1 and 2 were AMAZING. I was so addicted to season 2 as I had the dvds for like a decade.

David Cross believes the second half of season 5 will be it's last, for ''a number of reasons''.

A real shame this show is going out with a whimper instead of a bang, but I honestly cannot remember anything that happened in the last 8 episodes. Time for it to go.

Yeah. I adore the show but these last two seasons just haven't clicked.

Haven’t watched past the middle of this “past season”.

Every time I look around for new stuff to watch on Netflix, I keep putting off this current season. Sad, considering my enthusiasm when season four was announced.

Yeah. I adore the show but these last two seasons just haven't clicked.

I feel like the cast has gotten too big in popularity in other roles that it's hard for me to see them as just Bluths anymore.

Okay I started this show and I'm on the second episode... I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Okay I started this show and I'm on the second episode... I'm not sure if I like it or not.
It's show built largely on recurring/inside jokes, so I'd say at least give it a few more eps for those to be established and start paying off.

It's show built largely on recurring/inside jokes, so I'd say at least give it a few more eps for those to be established and start paying off.
Episodes 3 and 4 are much better than the first two.

Was episode 7 and 8 aired out of order.

Well I'm in the Julia Louis Dreyfus episodes. I'm definitely liking it now. I honestly don't care for Buster or Tobias though.

Well there's a storyline coming up which may give Buster a hand up in your estimations, but I'll be honest, while he definitely had some funny/quotable bits, I never particularly warmed up to Tobias, either.

There are new episodes or are these just the old ones from Season 5?

I have yet to watch season 5.

Season 2 right now. Not feeling Tobias. Grown to like Buster. Bummed that they don't seem to know what to do with Lindsey.

Okay I'm liking Tobias's attempt at Mrs. Doubtfire and the Ann hate is making me laugh. Oh and Franklin.

Now I'm in the Charlize Theron episodes and I called the twist in her first episode.

Sweet Jeezus, the cast definitely look aged in Season 4 especially Portia, Jason, and David.

Damn, you've gotten through this fast. :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"