• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Arrrghhh!!

Way retconned Ghost Rider and had one of the lamest runs in GR history (and thats a feat in itself considering he's had a few of those). Its hard to ***** up Ghost Rider's origins anymore, and yet he managed somehow. Thank God we got Jason Aaaron on board now.

Quoted for Truth. :up:

hippie hunter said:
From the way Way sounds he's going to completely ignore Deadpool's more recent characterization in Cable & Deadpool

Oh, well then f**k that.

Oh, well then f**k that.

Quoted for super truth.

There's really not much more I can say, as this sums up my thoughts on the matter. I'd held out hope for the longest time that the Way/Dillon creative team rumors were bogus. And actually didn't feel too bad about it for a while, because I thought it was a joke just to try and get a rise out of DP fans.

Turns out the joke really was on us. I would rather wait another three years for Deadpool to get his own solo title back before a Way/Dillon book.

Yeah, just **** that.

:csad:

[/rant]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"