Legion Aubrey Plaza as Lenny Busker

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
tumblr_ok8v6nyNHM1vwrnt0o1_1280.jpg

Haller's friend who is an "impossible optimist" despite a history of drug and alcohol abuse and a rough demeanor.

I hope, HOPE, we see more flashbacks and hallucinations with her

Oh yeah, it would suck to bring on someone like Aubrey Plaza and then just move on soon after. Hopefully she appears more than we're led on. But even if not, she made a great impression.

so......

was Lenny an actual person? or was she merely a figment of David's mind or another one of his personalities?

so......

was Lenny an actual person? or was she merely a figment of David's mind or another one of his personalities?
Could go either way still. What I also found interesting was...
the shot where you see Syd and Melanie's 'followers' and then the screen fades to Syd, Lenny and the other guy at the institution.
Also Lenny had one of my favorite lines of the episode with
"They're coming and they're gonna kill you."
For now I am inclined to believe that
Lenny was really killed by Syd in David's body. Mostly because the people from the Division also acknowledge that Lenny is dead. But of course then who really killed her depends on the question whether or not Syd is real. :woot:
But of course all of that could be completely different by the time the next episode comes out. :p

Could go either way still. What I also found interesting was...
the shot where you see Syd and Melanie's 'followers' and then the screen fades to Syd, Lenny and the other guy at the institution.
Also Lenny had one of my favorite lines of the episode with
"They're coming and they're gonna kill you."
For now I am inclined to believe that
Lenny was really killed by Syd in David's body. Mostly because the people from the Division also acknowledge that Lenny is dead. But of course then who really killed her depends on the question whether or not Syd is real. :woot:
But of course all of that could be completely different by the time the next episode comes out. :p

yeah. we shall see.

that's what I liked about the show. you don't really know for sure what's real or what's not.

Absolutely. It is a lot of fun! :woot:

I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the season, they reveal that David is still in that mental hospital and the entire season happenings were merely in his head as a form of "escape."

anything could happen!

I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the season, they reveal that David is still in that mental hospital and the entire season happenings were merely in his head as a form of "escape."

anything could happen!
Wouldn't be surprised either. Though I hope they don't do that. Really can't wait for the next episode!

anything could happen!

That would be lame.

so......

I think she was a real person who was killed and her persona was absorbed.

So David knew Lenny before they were both committed? Was she committed?

So David knew Lenny before they were both committed? Was she committed?
That changed my view on the character and made me think that, unlike what I thought before
she probably always was one of David's personalities. She seemed to be the personality who was in control when negotiating for (and using) the drugs.

I think she was a real person who was killed and her persona was absorbed.

Actually I think it's the other way around, and I think that's gonna be the essence of the show going forward.
I think Lenny was a figment of David's imagination (or a "personality") who was physically realized at some point in his past. They were both committed and then after she was killed his mind brought her back.

I think going forward we should be skeptical of anyone close to David potentially being physical manifestations of his brain. They are real people, they just weren't always.

Interesting that she became the lead villain of the show.

Love her dance scene.

watching that scene right now, so much awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"