Avengers: Age of Ultron vs X-Men: Apocalypse

I adore Days of Future Past, I also adored Avengers. I think it's too early to choose between the two but AOU I think I will be looking forward to more no matter wait even though the X-Men are my favorite superhero team.

This isn't even a competition. I have always hated Poc. Ultron for the win.

AoU just because it looks like Spader is going to kill it, and I'm keen to see the twins and their contribution.

Ultimately, Joss Whedon is ten times the storyteller that Bryan Singer is.

Im a XMen fan, always been and always will, but.... being honest I dont have high expectations with Singer/Kinberg, Im excited with young Cyclops, Jean, Kurt and maybe Wanda, but then I know they wont be big players, so... its a bit hard to get 200% hyped with it.

So I go with Avengers right now.

I adore Days of Future Past, I also adored Avengers. I think it's too early to choose between the two but AOU I think I will be looking forward to more no matter wait even though the X-Men are my favorite superhero team.

:up:

Definitely Avengers. But I'm also excited to see what happens in Apocalypse

After watching the footage of Cap and Stark, definitely Avengers. The story just seems fascinating.

Well, given that Hank Pym isn't Ultron's creator, I vote for Apocalypse since I'd love to see teenage Cyclopes, Jean, and maybe others.

While I think Days of Future Past was the best X-movie to date, I still think Age of Ultron will be beat Apocalypse.

X-Men Apocalypse. It's the sequel to Days of Future Past which I enjoyed a lot more than The Avengers.

Apocalypse Is one of my all time favorite characters. His abilities and personality are both homeruns. However, looking at the way they have COMPLETELY mishandled villain characters in the X-films: Juggernaut, Dark Phoenix, Sabretooth, etc... I fear how they will misrepresent Apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"