Batman and Superman vs Aliens Vs Predators

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
Read this on alienscollection.com

SUPERMAN & BATMAN VS. ALIENS & PREDATORS #1
Written by Mark Schultz, Art and cover by Ariel Olivetti
It¹s the battle you¹ve been waiting for in a thrilling 2-issue miniseries by Mark Schultz (Cadillacs & Dinosaurs) with computer-generated painted art by Ariel Olivetti (SPACE GHOST)! They¹re back! The relentless killing machines known as Aliens and the unstoppable race of hunters called Predators have returned to Earth. But saying ³they¹re back² isn¹t quite accurate ‹ Batman discovers that the two races, sealed away from the human population, have been here all along! Can he and Superman get them off our world before they threaten the planet¹s existence? Co-published with Dark Horse Comics.
On sale January 10 1 of 2

I don't really give a crap about dc, but one of the few times I have managed to tolerate superman was in the original superman vsd aliens, and I am desperate for new aliens comics so I'll check it out.

Horrorfan said:
Read this on alienscollection.com

SUPERMAN & BATMAN VS. ALIENS & PREDATORS #1
Written by Mark Schultz, Art and cover by Ariel Olivetti
It¹s the battle you¹ve been waiting for in a thrilling 2-issue miniseries by Mark Schultz (Cadillacs & Dinosaurs) with computer-generated painted art by Ariel Olivetti (SPACE GHOST)! They¹re back! The relentless killing machines known as Aliens and the unstoppable race of hunters called Predators have returned to Earth. But saying ³they¹re back² isn¹t quite accurate ‹ Batman discovers that the two races, sealed away from the human population, have been here all along! Can he and Superman get them off our world before they threaten the planet¹s existence? Co-published with Dark Horse Comics.
On sale January 10 1 of 2

I don't really give a crap about dc, but one of the few times I have managed to tolerate superman was in the original superman vsd aliens, and I am desperate for new aliens comics so I'll check it out.

Newsflash, no one gives a **** about Aliens vs Predators

I like Aliens and predator (hate the movie though)

Assassin said:
Newsflash, no one gives a **** about Aliens vs Predators

Yep that's why they are filimg a sequel already.

We got a brain surgeon here!

Finally. I've seen pictures on the net and have been wondering when they'd release it.

Nathan said:
Finally. I've seen pictures on the net and have been wondering when they'd release it.

what did you think of avp extinction when you finally got it?

Wasn't really all that great. One reason might be when the game arrived in the mail, I wasn't really in a AvP mood anymore.

Horrorfan said:
Yep that's why they are filimg a sequel already.

We got a brain surgeon here!
and how many Police Academy sequels were made...

I've already ordered 6 billion copies.

That's about a tenth of my order for the Zauriel one-shot.

Does anyone have any pics of what teh art will look like. it says it's computer-generated painted art and I was wondering if it will actually look cool, or just ****ty. Either way, the description of "computer generated painted art" sucks.

As much as I enjoyed a few of the AvP comics back in the 90s, I can't imagine anything good coming from this.

SBAP_Cv1.jpg

Bat_Sup04.jpg

Guyverjay said:
I like Aliens and predator (hate the movie though)
That movie had so much potential. It was sort of dissapointing.

I'm waiting for a trade or a hardcover this time.

What a dumb comic, seeing as a Predator or Alien could not hurt Superman. And DC pwns Marvel.

Horrorfan said:
lol you wish

Actually, I know. You barely read comics, and you think your opinion is worth something. Well, it's not. Civil War sucks, HoM sucked, Spider-man sucks now, Fantastic four suck now, The Avengers aren't the Avengers anymore. Marvel sucks, badly, like your opinion.

XwolverineX said:
Actually, I know. You barely read comics, and you think your opinion is worth something. Well, it's not. Civil War sucks, HoM sucked, Spider-man sucks now, Fantastic four suck now, The Avengers aren't the Avengers anymore. Marvel sucks, badly, like your opinion.

Your opinion is even worse than lars'....at least he gets it right sometimes. Consdiering you like the plotless mess that is lost, the emo esque dante (bad ass? lmao hahahahhahaha) and the uwe boll esque metal gear and are buying a wii, I think Im gonna go right ahead and ignore your opinion. Now go play Princess Peach or something:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"